Liva

Counselor Clothing Pack

632 posts in this topic

Less heels, more speedos and tighter jeans for the guys. Gotta show off those assets ;)

I mean, I'll def' not complain ;9

Clothes on guys in general is overrated. hur hur.

1 person likes this

I mean, I'll def' not complain ;9

Clothes on guys in general is overrated. hur hur.

Haha yeah. I just hate when devs DO do swimwear and give the girls sexy bikini's and thongs etc. and give all the guys board shorts and whatnot. So lame, haha.

2 people like this

Haha yeah. I just hate when devs DO do swimwear and give the girls sexy bikini's and thongs etc. and give all the guys board shorts and whatnot. So lame, haha.

Well to be fair that's what most guys wear at the beach I don't think many wear speedos only

Well to be fair that's what most guys wear at the beach I don't think many wear speedos only

True but sometimes people like to see a little eye candy that's not just a girl lol

True but sometimes people like to see a little eye candy that's not just a girl lol

Yeah but for some reason its always the girls that get shown off in movies etc. See nudity almost 100% of time its boobs bit sexist imo but thats the way life is i suppose lol.

Yeah but for some reason its always the girls that get shown off in movies etc. See nudity almost 100% of time its boobs bit sexist imo but thats the way life is i suppose lol.

Well at least this game has strong male and female characters who are all terrified by Jason and all have great voice lines for when fighting Jason lol

Yeah I like when everyone is looking sexy haha.

I'm gonna be dressed to kill and hopefully live too!

1 person likes this

The 80s would give them a lot to work with - lotsa crazy fun clothes.

it doesnt matter what my character is wearing its all gonna be covered in blood within 20mins anyway lol

1 person likes this

I don't know. I mean I've seen plenty of movies with gratuitous man ass. Also you still tend to see more dick than vagina too.

I don't know. I mean I've seen plenty of movies with gratuitous man ass. Also you still tend to see more dick than vagina too.

What movies are you watching?! I need to watch them! I can't count the amount of boobs and cooch I have seen in movies! I would love to even up the ratio with some dicks!

I remember seeing a dick twice in game of thrones... if that counts.

1 person likes this

dick probably just as rare as vagina i guess showing the lower privates really raises the rating or actors just dont want to show that stuff on camera. only movie i know of that shows dick is forgetting sarah marshall.

so in the 1980's men actually wore speedos and such, as the "thongs, g-string etc. was introduced into 'fashion'" so to speak. It wasn't up until the 1990's that men began wearing swim trunks and boardshorts.

(and most of the Friday the 13th movies are in the 1980's :P) Though it should be noted that some in throughout the 80's chose to opt for preppier styles that were longer and resembled the silhouette of boxer shorts, but speedos was very much still the "go to" swimwear for men :9

dick probably just as rare as vagina i guess showing the lower privates really raises the rating or actors just dont want to show that stuff on camera. only movie i know of that shows dick is forgetting sarah marshall.

There are plenty man. You get a little dick shot in Super Troopers also check out Porky's and there have been plenty more. Not a shit ton, but some. There has been even less with straight up vag shots though. It seems that boobs and ass are seen more regularly. Perhaps that does have something to do with what most actors are willing to show or maybe the ratings board treats cock and vag differently than tits and ass or a combination of the two.

When musing on clothing options turns into the history of dicks in cinema...

Yeah that was my bad someone mentioned having eye candy for both sexes and that's when I brought up nudity in movies which lead to the dick showings convo

Yeah that was my bad someone mentioned having eye candy for both sexes and that's when I brought up nudity in movies which lead to the dick showings convo

It's all good. I was just making fun of the change of tone. 

Carry on, for Harambe.

1 person likes this

West World is full of penis.

Yeah, you get some bush in some movies and stuff, but it's usually just bush and not the actual vag.

Yeah it did kind of take a turn didn't it? :)

Oh yeah. West world had everything in the nude department! I forgot about that one.

????

Yeah it did kind of take a turn didn't it? :)

Just a tiny bit. 

I still wonder what clothes we will get from the pack. They have left it all a surprise... hmm.

Just give me Adam in a speedo with a nice butt and bulge and I'll be a happy camper haha

Just give me Adam in a speedo with a nice butt and bulge and I'll be a happy camper haha

Unfortunately, I don't think the goal of the game involves us being happy campers.  Jason being around kind of tends to dampen moods.

2 people like this

guys wearing crop tops and even short shorts were a popular trend in the 80s

1 person likes this