PowellCampsNAKED

Really good idea just popped in there!!

What if when a player dies instead of that player being bored "spectating" the rest of the match, what if they spawn into a wild animal and are able to roam around? A Bunny a squirl a raccoon a mouse a f..king fish lol

• Like 3

Or a cat, with a stealth ability, and they can jump out of cabinets or into windows to make the counselors scream and raise their fear level for a few seconds.  But yeah, this unfortunately has no chance of happening at this point.

• Like 1

Too exploitable as well, you could use something like that to coordinate other players to things like car parts they may have dropped or lead Jason to them. I like the spectator aspect, feels like you're watching a movie then

• Like 4

What if when a player dies instead of that player being bored "spectating" the rest of the match, what if they spawn into a wild animal and are able to roam around? A Bunny a squirl a raccoon a mouse a f..king fish lol

That would be interesting, would also add ambience. Unfortunately, I think people would abuse the avatars to the point of silliness that could screw up gameplay. IE. A counselor basically gang raped by 4 or 5 squirrels, following them everywhere they go, and giving up hiding locations.

• Like 1

Imagine an army of squirrels following counselors around in cabins like they were Snow White. Not to mention, Jason following said Squirrels. "Hmmm, why are all these woodland animals by this closet?" 

• Like 1

I don't understand how you think people could abuse it? It's not like a squirrel is gonna talk and tell people "oh the keys are over there" lol I just feel like I would get bored sitting spectating if I died right away! I'm sure Gun can make us into a squirl that can at least roam around lol or a bird

Just a crazy idea but yeah probably a lot of time to implement!

I don't understand how you think people could abuse it? It's not like a squirrel is gonna talk and tell people "oh the keys are over there" lol I just feel like I would get bored sitting spectating if I died right away! I'm sure Gun can make us into a squirl that can at least roam around lol or a bird

If a counselor was hiding in a bush, part of the barn, etc. and say, 3 or 4 people were dead and were squirrels, rabbits, whatever. They could FLOCK around the living counselor, following him or her thus giving them away if the Jason player was close. If they wanted to be real puds, they could actually Lead Jason to the living player, ala pied piper. Good concept, but would be poorly executed through exploition of dead players wanting to end the match and get back into it.

Because the player controlled woodland animals are going to want to spectate the other people playing, and a bunch of animals following counselors observing them is a massive tell to the Jason player. Also, woodland animals have played little to no part in the Friday the 13th movies. 

If a counselor was hiding in a bush, part of the barn, etc. and say, 3 or 4 people were dead and were squirrels, rabbits, whatever. They could FLOCK around the living counselor, following him or her thus giving them away if the Jason player was close. If they wanted to be real puds, they could actually Lead Jason to the living player, ala pied piper. Good concept, but would be poorly executed through exploition of dead players wanting to end the match and get back into it.

So Jason can just step on them SPLAT!!!!!
  • Like 1

Because the player controlled woodland animals are going to want to spectate the other people playing, and a bunch of animals following counselors observing them is a massive tell to the Jason player. Also, woodland animals have played little to no part in the Friday the 13th movies.

Not if they spawned scattered across the map and it took them a while to get around! Anywayssss yeah! lol I'm ending this thread here lmfao sorry

So Jason can just step on them SPLAT!!!!!

LOL! Now THAT I would love to see!!! Woooo! :)

My suggestion is don't die first then.

This is a good idea but, if it happends, it is going to go wrong, really wrong. The players are going to do stupid things like dying in the first minute to be an animal and help Jason or just mess around with other players... nope, hope it doesn't happend.

• Like 2

*Pam's comic book *

I actually wanted to see some pages from this, but I dunno if they actually did anything else for it other than the cover.

OT:

While this is a crazy fun idea, I don't think it translates well into the game. I do dislike the static camp cameras since they don't usually give the best view of what's going on in a match.

What I would really like is a cinematic mode, but I don't think that's in the cards. 

it's a cool idea, it would be cool to be a rabbit and start exploring the map, but if they were to incorporate a method for a player to do when they are killed, i'd like something that has something that has a close relation to the films.

I actually wanted to see some pages from this, but I dunno if they actually did anything else for it other than the cover.

OT:

While this is a crazy fun idea, I don't think it translates well into the game. I do dislike the static camp cameras since they don't usually give the best view of what's going on in a match.

What I would really like is a cinematic mode, but I don't think that's in the cards.

There are 2 pages and the cover by Tone Rodriguez.

I suggested minigames before.

Devs need to create something to do while we're waiting for a match.

There are 2 pages and the cover by Tone Rodriguez.

I suggested minigames before.

Devs need to create something to do while we're waiting for a match.

Was I the only one that still had fun watching others in spectator mode? It was really cool when they let you spectate the Jason player as well. I do think the camp cameras weren't great, but I enjoyed watching my friends die/murder each other. :)
  • Like 1

Was I the only one that still had fun watching others in spectator mode? It was really cool when they let you spectate the Jason player as well. I do think the camp cameras weren't great, but I enjoyed watching my friends die/murder each other. :)

A few times but it could get boring after a while! I know, don't die then lol but ...