ResolutionBlaze

[RePoll] Which Jason Will You Main?

Now that we have all six Jasons revealed to us, I am curious to know which Jason you'll main.

So I'm going to cast a RePoll to recalculate the results.

Please pick your top two and stay honest.

If you want, post what you voted for below.

Poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/12595250/r

I voted for the two I perceived to be the Underdogs.  Original and Part 8.  I see those two being underdog Jasons for sure.

Post-Launch Content Poll

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3544-strawpoll-post-launch-content-you-want-first/

Probably 3 and Savini's. Though JgtH might be the third I juggle in the most. 

Of course this is all subject to change based on how they feel in play. 

voted part 3 and 8 this could change come launch and once i try them all. I see no tom savini choice on the poll that will most likely be my most played since i ordered it may as well get use of it

voted part 3 and 8 this could change come launch and once i try them all. I see no tom savini choice on the poll that will most likely be my most played since i ordered it may as well get use of it

Original Jason, my friend

I think I'll main Part 6 and Savini the most. Even though I think I still need to see more of the Savini Jason to tell how much I like him. But it is a exclusive so I'll probably feel like showing him off.

• Like 1

Part 7 is still my favorite Jason. I'll see what he's like the second time around.

I picked 8 and 9 but I have no idea who will be best to play as, never got a chance in the beta.

I'm a little disappointed with how many are going for the Savini skin. Different strokes but being chased by Ghost Rider wasn't what I was hoping for.

I picked 8 and 9 but I have no idea who will be best to play as, never got a chance in the beta.

I'm a little disappointed with how many are going for the Savini skin. Different strokes but being chased by Ghost Rider wasn't what I was hoping for.

It's an exclusive. We want to show off. Once that itch is settled I'm sure many of us will juggle in other Jason's.

• Like 1

You're disappointed by other people's preferences?

I think he doesnt want to be playing the game and because alot of people may play mortal kombat jason he doesnt like that aspect. He'd rather be chased by a more traditional jason. Thats whats disappointing to him. I think.

• Like 1

I think he doesnt want to be playing the game and because alot of people may play mortal kombat jason he doesnt like that aspect. He'd rather be chased by a more traditional jason. Thats whats disappointing to him. I think.

I can understand but it's exclusive and I like the masked part.

You're disappointed by other people's preferences?

Always.

Pretty much sums it up. :)

I can understand but it's exclusive and I like the masked part.

I will likely try it out myself at some point. I'm hoping because it's exclusive it's not overused but that may also be a reason for people to overuse it. I'm not too worried though.

For some strange reason, I have always loved part 2's Jason and I cant wait to play as him.

Oh, and Toms Jason, of course.

J6, J8, and J9 for me. J2 on the Packanack map is a must too. :)

I think I saw too much Part 3 Jason in the beta streams - and it's kind of made me want to seek out and play as other Jason's. (Same goes for Vanessa as a counselor).

I'll definitely play as Savini's Jason from time to time - but will get more of a kick out of playing as the Jason's I watched on-screen for the last 30 years. :) 

Hmmmm of course this now raises the question on which Jason/Jasons will be available at the start without unlocking. It was part 3 in the beta...think they will stick to that one?

really looking forward to part 6 it's my favorite friday the 13th and he looks pretty badass, probably weirdly enough i would go JGTH's model because he looks pretty badass.

really looking forward to part 6 it's my favorite friday the 13th and he looks pretty badass, probably weirdly enough i would go JGTH's model because he looks pretty badass.

You know, for as much as I love Jason Lives, his design has never done much for me. 

• Like 1

Savini Jason just to show off and brag and increase my status amongst the gaming community.

Then a little bit of everyone until UBER JASON is finally released, due to popular demand.

Then I will play as Uber Jason 99% of the time for the lolz.