Pooky_187

Ps4 Player Waiting Patiently

So excited for this game :) I can't stop watching Laphin Hyena's videos from the beta.

I swear once game comes out if I'm not playing it I will be watching someone play.

I am over a 3 decade old gamer & horror fan. I will be playing this on Ps4 on release, add me if you would like to kill or survive with me. I don't discriminate on age, sex or anything else as long as you play the game correctly and make it a enjoyable experience.

PSN - Pooky_187

Feel free to send me a real name req. if you want as I go by Pooky Voorhees for my real name with Jason avatar.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! I am primarily a PC gamer so I am unsure if we will meet in-game but here is hoping!

Although, truth be told, while I am part of the Kickstarter backer group...I might just pick up a copy for my PS4. Just because.

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you'll be able to be Playing rather than Patient before too long :)

Welcome to the forums im also on ps4 do have a steam copy ordered on backer kit as well

Not the full game no, going to pre-order it as soon as it shows up on PSN store but I did pre-order the outfit pack & Savini skin.

I'm hoping consoles will finish there process soon so we can get to surviving & killing soon.

I admit I more of a Freddy fan & Chucky has always been my second favorite with Jason being third but with the excitement of this game it has increased my interest for Jason & found a new love for him as I now after over 30yrs see him in a new light & he is different from the other killers that I didn't notice before or thought about.

Not the full game no, going to pre-order it as soon as it shows up on PSN store but I did pre-order the outfit pack & Savini skin.

I'm hoping consoles will finish there process soon so we can get to surviving & killing soon.

I admit I more of a Freddy fan & Chucky has always been my second favorite with Jason being third but with the excitement of this game it has increased my interest for Jason & found a new love for him as I now after over 30yrs see him in a new light & he is different from the other killers that I didn't notice before or thought about.

I'm sure once they get certified it will be available for preorder on Xbox and PlayStation stores