Darrin Howard

Special October 31st Release Map to promote game.

Um this isnt nightmare on elm street its freddy thats harmed by fire. Jason just walks through it like its not there.

Actually you're thinking of the Shape circa Halloween 2. Freddy isn't really hurt by anything short of positive thought, holy water, or his reflection.

Following Darrin's pumpkin suggestion. I'd like to see other fruit or food based attacks implemented... perhaps a coconut kill? Shake a coconut tree and bop Jason on the head with three big ones - that could lower his "health meter" also and stun him in the same way the traps currently do. Or perhaps the ability to throw tomatoes or eggs at him? The eggs could hatch and Jason could be attacked by angry chickens that peck at Jason, again lowering his "health meter" and stunning him for a few seconds thus giving you a few more valuable seconds to escape. 

• Like 2

Oh mother, shut up! Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.

• Like 1

Oh mother, shut up! Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.

To be fair, I revolted in terror when told by the GF at the time I had to watch this film with her. 

• Like 1

well i could see a halloween themed map as a great release for fans. maybe include a wintery snow version too.lots of people have talked about that too. pumpkin jack o lantern attacks i could see happening in a holiday special map.

I think it'd be amusing to see Jason use a kill against a counselor with the Jack-O-Lantern like he smashes it over there head where it becomes like a helmet then decapitates thems and it lands back on the ground with there head still inside illuminated by the candle. It'd be funny in a horrible way haha

Following Darrin's pumpkin suggestion. I'd like to see other fruit or food based attacks implemented... perhaps a coconut kill? Shake a coconut tree and bop Jason on the head with three big ones - that could lower his "health meter" also and stun him in the same way the traps currently do. Or perhaps the ability to throw tomatoes or eggs at him? The eggs could hatch and Jason could be attacked by angry chickens that peck at Jason, again lowering his "health meter" and stunning him for a few seconds thus giving you a few more valuable seconds to escape. 

Ooh sounds good, perhaps maybe the devs could also add carrots, so if you find a carrot patch on the map there's a chance of finding a 'super carrot', which is 5x bigger than a normal one. If you find this particular carrot, you can take it to Jason's mother's grave or shrine and infuse it with dark astral magic from a book of Voorhees family spells, which you can then use as a super weapon by making it into a death infused stew, which Jason can eat and will then consequently choke on the super carrot. 

Darrin's ideas are so daft, they're funny.

• Like 1

well part 3 jason and part 2 are more human and im sure fire and flames would hurt them.

Bare in mind that it's unlikely that a Jack-O-Lantern (which is pretty much just a hollowed out pumpkin with a candle in it) will actually set Jason on fire in the first place. If I hit you with a lit candle, do you think you'll catch fire? Doubtful, there needs to be sustained contact for ignition, and it's not like Jason is going to let you get a candle out of a pumpkin and set him on fire with it lol. 

From a gameplay perspective, fire is pretty much useless against Jason - all he has to do is morph near a lake and walk in and he'll be completely fine again. 

If The Game Gets released to the public Before October. Maybe The Gun And Illfonic team can give us A Halloween suprise with a Friday the 13th extra map thats very Halloween in crystal lake camp.with lit jack o lanterns in cabin windows and around cemeteries.counselors having a halloween party with cabins decorated and leaves blowing in the cold autum air.maybe even a level that gets snowy and cold. i remember one year that INFAMOUS Game creators released a halloween vampire special infamous game and it was awesome.maybe while the halloween party is going on at camp crystal lake you could find extra valuables to use in the game.maybe you could smash a jack o lantern pumpkin thats lit over jasons head.Jack o lanterns line the sidewalks and trail in wooded areas lighting the dim lit path. make it available through steam store,playstation store,xbox store to promote the game around Halloween time.myyoure.jpg

I am in full support of this and the Savini Jason would be perfect for this exact type of map! Have Halloween themed weapons scattered around that the counselors can use against Jason, like a sickle/scythe. For the winter/Christmas maps, have environmental kills such as icicle impalement or ice block bash.