Darrin Howard

Special October 31st Release Map to promote game.

If The Game Gets released to the public Before October. Maybe The Gun And Illfonic team can give us A Halloween suprise with a Friday the 13th extra map thats very Halloween in crystal lake camp.with lit jack o lanterns in cabin windows and around cemeteries.counselors having a halloween party with cabins decorated and leaves blowing in the cold autum air.maybe even a level that gets snowy and cold. i remember one year that INFAMOUS Game creators released a halloween vampire special infamous game and it was awesome.maybe while the halloween party is going on at camp crystal lake you could find extra valuables to use in the game.maybe you could smash a jack o lantern pumpkin thats lit over jasons head.Jack o lanterns line the sidewalks and trail in wooded areas lighting the dim lit path. make it available through steam store,playstation store,xbox store to promote the game around Halloween time.myyoure.jpg

• Like 1

Actually...that would be kinda neat. Not sure on what it would take to do but I like the idea of say around Halloween having Jack o lanterns in some of the cabin windows. Little things for different holidays. Like I said before, not sure how difficult or costly it would be to do.

• Like 2

using the jack o lantern to smash on top of jasons head would be another great option to dodge jason.with the dark autumn full moon, and jack o lanterns lighting the paths around the camp.spooky Halloween ornaments. the wind blowing leaves and trees in the autumn halloween air. also The Misfits are one of my favoriate bands and they did a song called Hallowen.maybe there was a Misfits concert at camp crystal lake campgrounds for Halloween,while the band plays the music in the back ground you are stuck running down wooded pathways lit by jack o lanterns to escape jason and the wild autumn wind and black clouds,friday-the-13th-pumpkin-face.jpg

I think that lite decorating around the holidays would be sufficient.

• Like 3

The Misfits playing in the background. jack o lantern pumpkins all throuout the wooded trails of camp crystal laKE.FT5S%20Pumpkins%20jack%20o%20lanterns%20

I like the idea, and love it when developers do holiday themes. Would be cool as f**k to see the dev's add a Halloween theme to the maps for the days leading up to, and on Halloween. Jack 'o' lanterns, some Halloween decorations in and on the exterior of the cabins...would be sufficient. And yes, it gets people talking and does cause "buzz".

They could also do the same for Xmas in December. Xmas decorations, toy Santa's, trees etc. Snow would be awesome obviously, but could be difficult for a small team.

• Like 2

i like when games do small updates for halloween, christmas etc not sure if this would fit within the small teams budget

Special holiday environmental kills would be awesome.

Thinking sensibly, I think that realistically just adding some Halloween decor to existing maps would be sufficient. Whacking a Jack-O-Lantern over Jason's head, probably not, but it could be swung like a (very weak) normal weapon I guess. Everything else would be a bit of a stretch for just Halloween :)

• Like 1

Nice dude sounds like a fun mood setting and hopefully Gun can do something like this around that time! GTA usually adds snow on Christmas and fireworks guns on 4th of July!

Man I hope it comes out before October :wacko:  with or without these things.

They seem to not even make sound effect rain. Snow at this point...highly doubtful. "It adds no gameplay value" they say.

We're Pagans at Gun, so here comes the Bacchanal!

JK. Don't quote me on that. Don't even believe me on that.  

• Like 2

We're Pagans at Gun, so here comes the Bacchanal!

JK. Don't quote me on that. Don't even believe me on that.

Jason will kill you guys 1st

Special holiday environmental kills would be awesome.

Jason throwing pumpkins like the Headless Horseman? Jason throwing counselors into Santa's toy sack and beating them against the house? Stuffing a turkey someplace that makes "Chadface" a thing? 

Those sorts of holiday environmental kills? I'm game. 

• Like 1

Jason throwing pumpkins like the Headless Horseman? Jason throwing counselors into Santa's toy sack and beating them against the house? Stuffing a turkey someplace that makes "Chadface" a thing?

Those sorts of holiday environmental kills? I'm game.

The images I'm getting are actually making me laugh ????

• Like 1

Using a jack o lantern as a weapon is a reasonable idea. because the flames of the candle will do damage to jason and give you time to run.Jack-o-lanterns-1600x1200-5.jpg

If an exploding house did nothing to Jason but make him made and grit his teeth, I think a pumpkins candle won't do "jack" to him.

• Like 1

If an exploding house did nothing to Jason but make him made and grit his teeth, I think a pumpkins candle won't do "jack" to him.

• Like 1

oh geeze. everyong has to try to make a funny. it would temporarily stop jason to smash a jac o lantern over his head and cause fire damage and make jasons health meter go down.103103_flaming_jackolanterns.jpg

Um this isnt nightmare on elm street its freddy thats harmed by fire. Jason just walks through it like its not there.