Sign in to follow this  
ResolutionBlaze

[Predictions] Three Last Jason Strengths and Weaknesses

Of course we need to speculate.  I did do a similar thread but it wasn't focused on these four so just decided to make a new one for speculation.

What do you think Part 6, 8, 9, and Original Jasons stats will be?  I know what Part 8 will be for sure:

Part 8

+ Shift

+ Morph

+ Water Speed

- Sense

- Stun Resistance

- Can't Run

Part 9

+ Shift

+ Rage

+ Weapon Strength

- Water Speed

- Can't Run

- Morph

Part 6

+ Rage

+ Shift

+ Sense

- Morph

- Grip Strength

- Can't Run

and I have no idea on Original Jason

I agree with you except maybe you must change one of The weaks in every Jason with a "-Can't Run" ;)

(Talking about this, I Think they had to replace this system with a more tradional stats for Jason (like councelors))

Wish Part 6 was:

- Can't run

+ Can speed walk

What does + Rage entail?

i can confirm part 6 has +shift in his trailer i timed it for an 8 second cooldown

Also all undead jason's will have can't run btw so you may have to change these

I think part 9 won't get water speed.

Then again maybe, but he's like the bulkiest of the Jasons so he may trade that out for something else, I'm not sure what though.

Part 6 I think will get water speed considering the ending to the movie.

The rest of these really look like they could be just abut right.

I feel 6 will be strong yet mobile 8 will be strong yet mobile and 9 will be very strong and slow/imobile

No idea what the downsides will be for 6 and 8 and no idea what another upside for 9 will be if the strength isn't enough

Was there a +Rage stat in the beta? I only remember these stats:

Strengths/Weaknesses

+/- Weapon strength (melee damage basically)

+/- Grip strength (self explanatory; harder to escape when grabbed)

+/- Can or can't run

+/- Water speed

+/- Shift (reduced/increased cooldown and possibly increased/decreased shift movement speed)

+/- Morph (reduced/increased cooldown)

+/- Sense (reduced/increased sense cooldown and possibly increased sense range)

+/- Stun resistance (reduced/increased resistance to being stunned when attacked)

+/- Defense (Thought this would do the same thing as stun resistance, but I'm going to guess that defense reduces his time to get up after getting knocked down and might take more hits to stun)

It's possible that there may be extra strengths/weaknesses for the new Jasons, but personally here's what I think the last 4 will have:

Part 6

+ Shift

+ Increased amount of throwing weapons (this one has a belt with a bunch of throwables in it) or if that's not a stat, + Defense

+ Sense

- Can't run

- Water speed

- Morph

Part 8

+ Water speed

+ Grip strength

+ Stun resistance (remember when he was getting smashed in the face by Julius?)

- Can't run

- Morph

- Weapon strength

Part 9

+ Weapon strength (this one wields a massive two bit axe)

+ Morph

+ Stun resistance or defense

- Can't run

- Water speed

- Shift

Savini's Jason

+ Weapon strength (has some kind of gnarly unique weapon we haven't seen yet)

+ Shift

+ Stun resistance

- Can't run

- Water speed

- Sense

Again all just speculation, it's really difficult to choose stats for these last ones :) I agree that undead Jasons probably won't be able to run, but it's possible that the Savini one might. That one is very difficult to pick stats for. I think the Savini one will be more of a 'supernatural chaser' type character, i.e.: fast shift, a more damaging weapon and difficult to stun or knock down. 

Part 9 will definitely be one of the physically strongest ones, but probably quite slow and will be awful underwater. Part 8 will probably be quicker under water seeing as he boarded the boat from the bottom of the lake, but probably won't hit that hard or have any particularly strong abilities (morph, shift). Part 6, well unless there's a stat in the end game for an increased number of throwing weapons, I'm going to assume that he's probably difficult to hide from but probably doesn't morph around the map very fast. 

There was not a "+/-Rage" stat in the Beta. I have seen no indication that there is at all. I think Rage has universal effects for all Jasons. Here's what I think the stats will be:

Part 6:

+Shift

+Stun Resistance(or Defense)

+Grip Strength

-Can't Run

-Sense

-Morph

Part 8:

+Shift

+Morph

+Water Speed

-Can't Run

-Stun Resistance

-Weapon Strength

Part 9:

+Weapon Strength

+Defense

+Grip Strength

-Can't Run

-Water Speed

-Shift

I am aware that Rage+ wasn't in the Beta, but I figured that it would be for other Jasons if it wasn't for the first three.

For Rage+ it would just be Rage has a greater effect on cooldowns and such.

Not to be on a lock topic frenzy lately, but you've already made a topic concerning Jason stat predictions. A new topic doesn't need to be made, please bump the old one :/