GunMedia_Ben

Quick note to backers: Surveys

We ran into some snags and pre-holiday outages, so surveys will be delayed. We will be working through the weekend and on Monday to wrap them up, but hopefully can get them out before Christmas Eve.

BUT

Slasher Backer has progressed further as well... so we can start pushing towards some new stretch goal unlocks soon too!

• Like 11

We ran into some snags and pre-holiday outages, so surveys will be delayed. We will be working through the weekend and on Monday to wrap them up, but hopefully can get them out before Christmas Eve.

BUT

Slasher Backer has progressed further as well... so we can start pushing towards some new stretch goal unlocks soon too!

Holidays get busy , so it is understandable , and as far as the Slasher backer ... sounds great . More unlocks for the game that rocks . ... yeah , I geek some times . :D

• Like 2

Well there is over 12k backers so understandable that the surveys are taking so long you wouldn't want them to have any mistakes when sent out

• Like 1

We understand! Cant wait for the slasher backer and the surveys but its the holidays! Thanks for all the work guys!

• Like 1

Works for me hopefully the slasher backer won't start up till after Christmas so we actually have some more cash to pitch in. Probably toss in enough for another physical copy for a friend

Unfortunately we are dealing with a 3rd party and have to work on their schedule. They are backed up for the holidays but are trying to help us resolve any issues and get the surveys out as soon as possible. I have a phone call with BackerKit to go over remaining issues and will be pushing to have things wrap up before they go on Holiday break. They are already winding down for the holiday break (hence the delays), but we're very close to putting a bow on it all. I'm going through and putting some polish on things and getting new icons put up for all the selections to make it easier to parse. *Fingers-crossed* it can be wrapped up before Christmas Eve. If not, then when BackerKit returns before the New Year.

• Like 6

Unfortunately we are dealing with a 3rd party and have to work on their schedule. They are backed up for the holidays but are trying to help us resolve any issues and get the surveys out as soon as possible. I have a phone call with BackerKit to go over remaining issues and will be pushing to have things wrap up before they go on Holiday break. They are already winding down for the holiday break (hence the delays), but we're very close to putting a bow on it all. I'm going through and putting some polish on things and getting new icons put up for all the selections to make it easier to parse. *Fingers-crossed* it can be wrapped up before Christmas Eve. If not, then when BackerKit returns before the New Year.

Thanks for the update Randy and ty everyone for all the hard work you guys are putting in. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you guys!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!!! We work even harder than usual in part because of all of you, the coolest "Bosses" in the world! The other part is because we are all about hard work to begin with. Thanks for your understanding and patience. Happy Holidays!!!

• Like 5

Thanks everyone!!! We work even harder than usual in part because of all of you, the coolest "Bosses" in the world! The other part is because we are all about hard work to begin with. Thanks for your understanding and patience. Happy Holidays!!!

Happy Holidays Randy!

• Like 1

If we dont receive these surveys by christmas then i look forward to getting them in the new year happy holidays to all at gun media.

• Like 1

Mine is in. :)

Now I just have to figure out what I want to put for all of this stuff.

At the tier I'm at, this is no easy survey. I thought I'd be prepared for the counselor database. But I'm so not ready. lol

• Like 1

I checked for mine earlier,not in yet

They are sending them in waves of 1000 shouldn't be too long till u have one

• Like 1

Hi everyone!! I'm up still sending out each wave of 1000 surveys. I just sent out the 9th batch, so in about 3 hours, the rest should all be delivered. It's looking like it'll be about 6am EST before everyone receives them. Thank you all for your patience and Happy Holidays!

• Like 3

Got Mine ... added on  2 cabins , 4 keys and a case game for PS4 . :D I am stoked .

dvfJ7DL.jpg

5 presents and a Cabin for me :D

Got Mine ... added on  2 cabins , 4 keys and a case game for PS4 . :D I am stoked .

dvfJ7DL.jpg

5 presents and a Cabin for me :D

ISNT that "just" the dev diary"?! i remember the Cabins themselves to be much more expensive?