Darrin Howard

FOG AND MISTS FLOWING OFF OF THE LAKE AND GRAVEYARD

Inb4 someone named Darryl Howard registers and starts posting about counselors playing ouija during the game so they can summon dogs from the fiery pits of hell to unleash upon jason in the chilly autumn winds of camp crystal lake.

He was a pretty obvious troll to me. Never understood why people take him seriously. I guess it would be hard for someone official to call someone a troll given the off chance they are serious.

• Like 1

I thought he seemed to have "turned the corner" a bit with his more relevant topics in recent days. But he was just outright rude, petulant and disrespectful towards other members and the developers in this thread. You can only tell someone, so many times.

100% the right call.

Pretty much. Though I'll be honest, If he hadn't been a nuisance on social media and Gun's inbox etc, I think the best bet would have been to not ban a single thread of his, and keep him occupied there. He'd have taken the bait and there wasn't a shortage of community members dropping it. 

Not gonna lie, his posts made me laugh. His constant arguing with blinders on wore everyone thin though.

I'll be honest. I'll miss him on some level. He kept the site from getting stagnant, at least. 

And this is absolutely absurd.

OK, Darth Blaze. I'll let Obi Wan know what you think about it! 

• Like 1

I usually found the sarcastic replies to him more entertaining than anything he posted.  I usually just had a confused look on my face wondering what the heck he was even talking about half the time.

• Like 2

I feel a little bad for him ... I feel like he isn't purposely doing what he does lol and he's trying but can't seem to get it! Let's give him one more chance!

And if not then let's at least not talk about him because he's not here to defend himself!