Darrin Howard

FOG AND MISTS FLOWING OFF OF THE LAKE AND GRAVEYARD

To be honest, I'd rather have gameplay and game stability than flashy graphics any day. Less crashes, less framerate drops and less random disconnects enhance the experience a lot more than a bit of ambient fog and lighting :)

Definitely priority. If the fans want it and Gun wants to do it, I'm game for the bells and whistles too. Either way, I think this is going to take home my gold for 2017. 

THE QUESTION I HAVE THAT NO ONE WILL PLAINLY IN REDNECK ENGLISH WORDS EXPLAIN SIMPLY IS ,NOW THAT THE GAME HAS BEEN FINISHED AND THE ILLFONIC GUN MEDIA TEAMS HAVE HAD ENDLESS CASH FLOW FROM CONTINUED SALES ON THE BACKER KIT WHY CANT WE HERE OF WHAT THE COMPANY CAN AFFORD.WHY NOT FOG AND MIST FLOWING OFF THE LAKE AND IN THE GRAVEYARD. WHY NOT PUT PAMELA VOORHEES IN THE GAME. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE IS NO MONEY,WHEN THE BACKER CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN ROLLING IN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS 6 MONTHS OR MORE AFTER THE GAMES PRODUCTION FINISHED EVERYTHING.

WHERE HAVE THEY EXPLAINED. WHERE I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT. HOW CAN IT COST 10 K TO PUT PAMELA VOORHEES IN AN EXTRA MAP.FOG AND MIST

THE QUESTION I HAVE THAT NO ONE WILL PLAINLY IN REDNECK ENGLISH WORDS EXPLAIN SIMPLY IS ,NOW THAT THE GAME HAS BEEN FINISHED AND THE ILLFONIC GUN MEDIA TEAMS HAVE HAD ENDLESS CASH FLOW FROM CONTINUED SALES ON THE BACKER KIT WHY CANT WE HERE OF WHAT THE COMPANY CAN AFFORD.WHY NOT FOG AND MIST FLOWING OFF THE LAKE AND IN THE GRAVEYARD. WHY NOT PUT PAMELA VOORHEES IN THE GAME. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THERE IS NO MONEY,WHEN THE BACKER CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN ROLLING IN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS 6 MONTHS OR MORE AFTER THE GAMES PRODUCTION FINISHED EVERYTHING.

If you read more and spent less time making ridiculous threads, you just might know.  I think Ralph has the right of it. Why should we spend time spoon feeding you when the information is onsite? Not that'll you heed anything that doesn't fit your narrative, even if spoon fed in single syllable words.

• Like 3

1. The game is not finished production otherwise we would be playing it right now.

2. It requires many work hours to put in characters such as pamela and additional features especially weather.

3. Those work hours all employees have to be paid at least minimum wage which im not sure how much that is in the US. No one works for free so therefore thats y it costs so much to add stuff to the game.

4. Being a small team they might need to hire people to do these specific extras costing more $.

Hope this helps with y they arnt doing what u want with the money from backer kit

Everybody?

Only Sith deal in absolutes.

I laughed more than I should have when I read this
  • Like 1

1. The game is not finished production otherwise we would be playing it right now.

2. It requires many work hours to put in characters such as pamela and additional features especially weather.

3. Those work hours all employees have to be paid at least minimum wage which im not sure how much that is in the US. No one works for free so therefore thats y it costs so much to add stuff to the game.

4. Being a small team they might need to hire people to do these specific extras costing more $.

Hope this helps with y they arnt doing what u want with the money from backer kit

Not to mention the hundreds of times when asked about Pamela they have said they would have to re create all of her abilities because she's not Jason and has none of his powers and that also means they'd have to make completely new maps (which they have said multiple times takes quite awhile) to fit her abilities since the maps were created on how Jason's abilities works and also they'd need motion capture, voice recording from both the counselors for when calling the police and Pamela and completely new kills. People have said you can find this on this site but I really doubt Darrin wants to do that so here's a simplified "redneck English" for you and how about you don't act like you so confused and upset at how they aren't putting the things you want in the game because this is an amazing gift they have created for the fans and it deserves respect for all the hard work they have put in from something as little as Easter eggs from the movies and from stuff as big and accurate like how every single Jason model matches the movies counter part to the tiniest detail so appreciate what your getting and don't act like you know everything that goes into making a game thanks :)
  • Like 1

Not to mention the hundreds of times when asked about Pamela they have said they would have to re create all of her abilities because she's not Jason and has none of his powers and that also means they'd have to make completely new maps (which they have said multiple times takes quite awhile) to fit her abilities since the maps were created on how Jason's abilities works and also they'd need motion capture, voice recording from both the counselors for when calling the police and Pamela and completely new kills. People have said you can find this on this site but I really doubt Darrin wants to do that so here's a simplified "redneck English" for you and how about you don't act like you so confused and upset at how they aren't putting the things you want in the game because this is an amazing gift they have created for the fans and it deserves respect for all the hard work they have put in from something as little as Easter eggs from the movies and from stuff as big and accurate like how every single Jason model matches the movies counter part to the tiniest detail so appreciate what your getting and don't act like you know everything that goes into making a game thanks :)

Yes wes did a detailed post about pamela not being in game. Here is the link if anyone wants to go back and read it.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/1961-will-pamela-be-a-playable-character-ever/page-1

• Like 1

See, the original posts in this thread were legitimate and made some sense. Now though with your dumbass capslocking, you've just instantly killed your own thread and made yourself look a right numpty. Capslock doesn't emphasize anything other than the fact that you're an incompetent typist. 

And like everyone else has said, 'in plain Redneck English' you've already been given the answers you want. Try reading responses properly. 

You know what, Darrin? 

You've been here since near the beginning of the Kickstarter and you've refused to listen to anything anyone has ever said to you. You have spammed our Facebook page, our contact email and our forums with the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again without regard for the work that has been made to help give reasoning to why things are the way they are.

There's a huge topic on Pamela, there's a topic on gameplay, there's a topic on other killers, there's discussion on 'occult' items within the lore of Friday the 13th, and frankly you've basically ignored, insulted and argued at every single turn with members of the community and with staff. 

Given your continued refusal to even acknowledge the immense amount of work that has been put into offering gameplay discussion, rationale and thought process of the game, I do not believe you fit here and am issuing a ban at this point for the continued harassment, spam and flippant disregard for the rules. 

Goodbye. 

• Like 8

R.I.P. Mr. Howard. "Here lies a dark soul...now imbued with the current he could never find in life"... The 1st camper to actually be doomed.

• Like 3

I thought he seemed to have "turned the corner" a bit with his more relevant topics in recent days. But he was just outright rude, petulant and disrespectful towards other members and the developers in this thread. You can only tell someone, so many times.

100% the right call.

Not gonna lie, his posts made me laugh. His constant arguing with blinders on wore everyone thin though.

• Like 1

Hah! See you Darrin, 'bout time you got banned for being an ignorant numpty.

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, his posts made me laugh. His constant arguing with blinders on wore everyone thin though.

Haha yeah he was certainly a character. Humour and comedy was a great way to deflect his annoying behaviour, but as you say - was starting to wear thin.

• Like 1

You know what, Darrin?

You've been here since near the beginning of the Kickstarter and you've refused to listen to anything anyone has ever said to you. You have spammed our Facebook page, our contact email and our forums with the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again without regard for the work that has been made to help give reasoning to why things are the way they are.

There's a huge topic on Pamela, there's a topic on gameplay, there's a topic on other killers, there's discussion on 'occult' items within the lore of Friday the 13th, and frankly you've basically ignored, insulted and argued at every single turn with members of the community and with staff.

Given your continued refusal to even acknowledge the immense amount of work that has been put into offering gameplay discussion, rationale and thought process of the game, I do not believe you fit here and am issuing a ban at this point for the continued harassment, spam and flippant disregard for the rules.

Goodbye.

This is why I love the devs, just real people trying to create a great product and not dealing with bullshit. And I thought Jason was a savage ???? but seriously respect for shutting that drama down
  • Like 1

Hah! See you Darrin, 'bout time you got banned for being an ignorant numpty.

I believe he has been banned twice before so on my count this the 3rd time if he's not careful when returning considering this isn't already a permanent ban he's not far away from one.
  • Like 1