Jason Grunting  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Jason should grunt occasionally like he does in the film

• Yes that would be awesome
    • No I like completely silent Jason

I voted silent. It's too easy to fuck it up.

I agree. The terrifying thing about Jason is he never makes any noise what so ever and it makes it that much more terrifying becazue you know there is no talking with him, there is no reasoning with him, you can beg, and plead, and scream but it all fades into the silence that he brings, because in the end he's only there to kill you and it makes him seem so much more inhuman and seems much more unsettling that he's always quiet

I agree. The terrifying thing about Jason is he never makes any noise what so ever and it makes it that much more terrifying becazue you know there is no talking with him, there is no reasoning with him, you can beg, and plead, and scream but it all fades into the silence that he brings, because in the end he's only there to kill you and it makes him seem so much more inhuman and seems much more unsettling that he's always quiet

What you're describing reminds me more of Michael Myers. Ideally, it's the same for Jason but every once in a while we do hear a grunt or two.

He should grunt when hit and damaged. The occasional breathing noise would be good too, like Part 7's gurgling-breathing. Each Jason would make their own distinct noises.

I'm unsure if they even have different ki-ki-ki-ma-ma-ma sounds to reflect the changes in the films. I can't imagine they'd make specific sounds for each Jason but I may be completely wrong.

For fun, let's all take a moment to remember when Jason made that weird scream in Part 8:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tjUabamc_pM

He does make noise and grunt on occasion I voted yes as long as they made numerous grunts and only allowed it to happen once in a blue moon so it didn't get repetitive!

Each Jason would make their own distinct noises.

If not that,at least the JGTH version. He was making noises all over that one,well the parts JASON was actually IN.

I voted for silent, that's just how I remember Jason, not making all that much sound, at least while he has his mask on.

I voted for grunt. Remember in Part 4 when he was fighting Trish and she split his hand with the machete.

Of course he was the last of human Jason's.

Only a few versions of Jason made grunts or breathing noises.

Part 2 was mostly silent during the film,but i think he did noises when 1.he got kicked in the nuts, 2. at the end when he comes crashing trough the window.

Part 3 did a few noises when chasing Chris near the end of the movie 1.when she stabbed him in the leg with a knife, 2.when he was thrown down the barn with the rope around his neck (he made a 'ugh' sound), 3.when he got an axe to the head, he also breathed like a pervert when we see him looking at Chris trough the window in the dream sequence.

Part 4 did noises at 2 moments during the movie if i remember correctly, 1.when stabbing the women with the banana, 2.when receiving the machete trough the left eye at the end.

Part 6 was silent troughout the whole movie.

Part 7 did some breathing noises and gasping noises a few times when confronting Tina and that guy (forgot his name) near the end of the movie after the blonde b**** got axed and throwed.

Part 8 did that monstrous scream at the end when acid was throwed on his face.

Part 9 when in his original form at the beginning and ending of the movie did a few grunts and breathing noises.

Part X i think was silent troughout the whole film,well i think.

FvJ he was silent as a zombie,but in his child form in his dream he did some wimping noises.

2009 Remake i dont remember if he made noises or not.

Ben or wes responded when i started a thread of that imdb page. Cant remember which one said that the imdb has so much wrong with it.

Definitely he does it occasionally in most movies apart from 6 and space I think