If we can have palette swaps we don't really need "blonde girl" as a category. She can be cheerleader, alpha girl etc and just give her your own blonde bombshell finishing touches ;)

Randomly, what category would a character like Lana from p5 fall under? Fodder?

Definitely fodder.

My brothers when it is Jason , everyone is fodder . Fodder for Mr. Kane Hodder . Except maybe Bruce Campbell , of course that only happens in comic books .

Id like to see Pamela voorhees as a decaying banshee like in Friday the 13th pt3 at the end of the movie chris in the boat and the banshee spirit of miss voorhees pops out of the water and attacks .Id like to see both a alive playable charachter miss voorhees and the dead banshee  miss voorhees that appears in the crystal lake camp graveyard and around Jasons hidden Camp Blood cabin where his mothers decapitated head altar shrine is.Please put Pamela voorhees as a playable charachter  and a banshee  spirit.

If your able to find the sweater in the forbidden camp blood where jasons cabin is.Then Jason wont attack you for a short time.This would be awesome for game play.

• Like 1

Id like to see Pamela voorhees as a decaying banshee like in Friday the 13th pt3 at the end of the movie chris in the boat and the banshee spirit of miss voorhees pops out of the water and attacks .Id like to see both a alive playable charachter miss voorhees and the dead banshee  miss voorhees that appears in the crystal lake camp graveyard and around Jasons hidden Camp Blood cabin where his mothers decapitated head altar shrine is.Please put Pamela voorhees as a playable charachter  and a banshee  spirit.

Pamela is a stretch goal , so it is very possible we will see her in game . Perhaps as a replacement killer for Jason , which is what I would guess . Still in the air though .

So I know ya'll probably don't care and will just ignore this but I feel I need to dump this idea here because why not  ^_^

Also I'm a noob here but since this forums only a few months old we technically all are...

SO, without further adue, my idea:

The Punk

You remember that scene in Jason takes Manhattan where he kicks that thing then those skinhead punks taunt him, then Jason takes off his mask and they run away in fear, well you guys should incorporate a punkish character, the tough guy if you will:

Appearance: Bald Head, Cartilage piercing, Leather Jacket, leather boots, leather pants...

Tough attitude and always wants to fight jason/check out the scene..

If memory serves, I believe that was a mailbox