IH8YH

Halloween franchise

I just wanted to weigh in and say that the Halloween(1978) is my favorite horror movie of all time. the film scared the living daylights out of me when I secretly watched my fathers VHS copy at the age of 4, while in broad daylight I'd like to mention. I still have nightmares where I get chased by Michel Myers :unsure:. For me as a fan of the series my personal favorites to watch, besides the first one, are 2, 3, 4,and 7; 5 is alright as well.

I love the first two, H20, and the first Rob Zombie Halloween. Could care less about 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, or RZH2. I'm excited to see how the new reboot is

On 4/30/2018 at 8:55 AM, deathbat96777 said:

I love the first two, H20, and the first Rob Zombie Halloween. Could care less about 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, or RZH2. I'm excited to see how the new reboot is

Rob zombies Halloween  was a Masterpiece .

If GunMedia creates A Halloween game i want Rob zombie involved . 

Just think of all the endless possibillities for A Halloween game .

A Rob zombie Myers skin and music sounds creepy twist from Rob zombie .

Don't Look Under The Bed (1999) is quite obsession for me for alonggg time. Maybe that when I was too young for horror :)))

I liked all the old ones,and Rob Zombie's first one,his second one i didn't care for as much,because of how odd Doctor Loomis became,just in it for the money when he could have been trying to help the other characters more.

I prefer the Original Halloween,Halloween 2,Halloween 4,Rob Zombies H1/H2, and the 2018 timeline reboot.

All the others were meh.