Juez

Question about The Art of Friday the 13th: The Game [Hardcover]

8 posts in this topic

This can purchase after release date   oir is exclusiv for prepurchase ???.

And how many pages have it ???

Yeah needs to be more information on this. Theres virtually none, and I won't purchase until I have more of an idea about what I'm buying.

I regret buying the savini jason without seeing it first. Lesson learned. His legendary status had my faith in him too high i guess. Its not bad, i just dont like it. Gotta see the product first.

Yeah i'm not sure if i will get the hardcover, but if the art is really nice, maybe i will :) 

I don't usually buy hardcovers for games unless i really like the artwork, so i might get it for this :)

Ive been back and forth on thinking whether to buy this or not considering the price + postage to my country its not cheap i do have the digital one included in my pledge so i can always print out pages if i want to.

Also i believe its available for sale until sold out so im sure u can still buy it after launch if there is any left that is.

When they talked about it on the weekly stream Randy made it sound like once the backer kit is done it won't be available anymore. They kept talking about it as being a very limited item so if you want it I wouldn't wait if I were you. 

When they talked about it on the weekly stream Randy made it sound like once the backer kit is done it won't be available anymore. They kept talking about it as being a very limited item so if you want it I wouldn't wait if I were you.

Trouble is, we have literally no idea what we're buying. The Kickstarter synopsis for it, was created in 2015. There has been no new information about it since. Would at least like to see some sort of preview before I purchase.

1 person likes this

Trouble is, we have literally no idea what we're buying. The Kickstarter synopsis for it, was created in 2015. There has been no new information about it since. Would at least like to see some sort of preview before I purchase.

I feel you on that it would be nice to get a preview of what your getting and not make your purchase solely on having faith in them to do right but I'm a sucker for any physical items they have to offer lol.