Some really cool ideas and concepts guys. Really opened up my eyes to possibilities I hadn't before considered. Generally, I don't really think about anything beyond the movie Jasons as they're canon and what I want to experience in-game. Savini Jason gets a pass on that as, well, who can say no to Savini? But yeah, these ideas are changing my mind to a point where I would definitely like to see concepts like this in the game. Nice. Now, when is Swamp Jason out? :P

So recently i took a look at that F13 Killer Puzzle game and i was surprised to see that some of the Jason designs we talked about here in this forum are actual costumes in that game,like toxic Jason,Winter Jason,caveman/savage Jason and even Medieval Jason.

I wonder if its a coicidence or the person who made this puzzle game frequent this forum,saw those ideas and decided to add them as costumes.

On 3/16/2017 at 12:11 PM, FreakyFrank1 said:

So i've noticed a few peoples saying that it might be difficult to create new and unique designs for Jason,but i on the other hand dont think so,it is still possible to think up some designs for Jason that would be new,unique and interesting,so i decided to make this topic so we could share our toughts on some concepts that linger in our minds and give opinions on them.

I know that it might be a bit too soon to talk about this since the game isnt out yet,but i want to prove to some of these peoples that originality is still a possibility,heck even Tom Savini new design as some unique traits to it,even if peoples have mixed feelings about it,like the spike on the shoulder or the charcoal black color of the whole model or the fire/lava thing going on with the eyes,mouth and wounds.

So here's a few concepts i would like to share with you guys.........

-Savage Jason (Human) : You guys remember that scene in part 2 when the characters are around the campfire and Paul start telling the legend of Jason,then Ted show up wearing furs,a mask and a tribal spear,well what if that concept had actually been used,an alternate look for Jason wich instead of wearing farmer clothes and a sack,he would be wearing clothes made of animal furs,have long and messy hairs,scars on his body and a mask made either of wood or animal head/skin,this look would perfectly fit the whole living in the woods for years as some kind of savage person.

-Winter Jason (Human) : I remember reading somewhere on internet that one of the concept for the sequel of the 2009 Remake was supposed to be set during winter,the idea of having Jason in a snowy Crystal Lake would definitely had been interesting,Jason would probably be wearing some Winter hoodie coat,winter pants,boots and gloves...so he doesnt catch a cold while killing his victims out in the cold and harsh outdoor.

-Swamp Jason (Undead) : So like the name suggest,this is a undead Jason but with a more swampy look to him,a lot more green+brown colored due to all that green swamp water and swamp mud,also some water weed/plants+grass covering and growing on his body,it's basically the swamp monster version of Jason.

-Toxic/Acid Jason (Human or Zombie) : What if Jason fell in a pool of toxic waste ? You would have a Jason wich appearance would look a bit more mutant like and have fluorescent green or purple colored toxic goo coming out of him.

So what do you guys think ? Share your ideas too.

Lol I wish I'd seen this a year ago, we already had a toxic waste Jason which is part 9, he was washed away in toxic waste in part 8 that's why his head is sooo deformed in part 9 and why his mask is half melted in part 9. But for you to even suggest a toxic waste Jason makes me wonder if u ever even saw part 8

On 9/30/2017 at 9:49 AM, Peter1970 said:

Dead By Daylight introduced a female killer and I'd like to see the same in this game, a female killer just as big and dangerous as Jason.

Note to mods, I tried doing multiple quotes in one reply but it kept saying connection lost on my phone browser.

Wow Peter1970 have you not seen Jason movies either? DBD doesnt go by a movie franchise to create most of it's killers, yes their are licensed killers in dbd but they are watered down versions thrust into a game that's not centric on their individual lore, and because the basis of dads story is original they can churn out new original killers cuz it's the devs story to write, but f13 being completely based on f13 films can't just poop out some female equivalent Jason lol. Did you think this game was like dbd? Where most content is just made up? The only original Jason is savini Jason but at least he is still Jason. Creating some new huge female killer for f13 would make no sense. Especially considering they haven't added pamela Voorhees yet. Dbd is a wayyyyyy different game then f13, wayyyyyy different. Most ppl see dbd vs f13 like Pepsi vs Coke when in actuality the games are so different it's more like Pepsi vs bubble gum 

18 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

Lol I wish I'd seen this a year ago, we already had a toxic waste Jason which is part 9, he was washed away in toxic waste in part 8 that's why his head is sooo deformed in part 9 and why his mask is half melted in part 9. But for you to even suggest a toxic waste Jason makes me wonder if u ever even saw part 8

Of course ive watched Part 8 and 9,but im not sure if we can consider those as a toxic version of Jason,Part 9 doesnt really look like what you would expect of someone whos been filled with toxic waste,a toxic version of Jason would have liquid coming out of his skin on different parts of his body and probably also some kind of smoke/vapor since of the chemicals from the toxic waste,his body would also probably be of a more darker color.

Also dont want to break it to you,but i dont think that Part 9 is an actual sequel to Part 8 because of the inconsistencies in the movie.

2 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Of course ive watched Part 8 and 9,but im not sure if we can consider those as a toxic version of Jason,Part 9 doesnt really look like what you would expect of someone whos been filled with toxic waste,a toxic version of Jason vwould have liquid coming out of his skin on different parts of his body and probably also some kind of smoke/vapor since of the chemicals from the toxic waste,his body would also probably be of a more darker color.

Also dont want to break it to you,but i dont think that Part 9 is an actual sequel to Part 8 because of the inconsistencies in the movie.

Part 9 Jason does have darkened skin and jgth takes place years after part 8 and Jason has regenerative abilities as explained in Jason x. Anyways I'm goin by what director of jgth said about  Jason's look in jgth being result of toxic waste in part 8.