No hes not

I think he's on par with Part 2. We don't know Jason survives the wound from Ginny until Part 3. Part 3 and 4 Jason are unstoppable (minus Jason's face sliding down a machete.)

either way they overexaggerated the strength of 2-4 for the game i see no reason they cant do it for roy part 2-4 could in no way punch through a mans chest like part 6 

Honestly talking about how strong or how durable Roy is compared to which versions of Jason is like splitting hairs at this point.

so at this point i think we can atleast all agree that roy should atleast be added to game for the cast to come full circle or for the people who don't hate him 

Tbh i think they should add every jason they can

• Like 2

so at this point i think we can atleast all agree that roy should atleast be added to game for the cast to come full circle or for the people who don't hate him

Tbh i think they should add every jason they can

Agreed.

I didnt know if u both were joking i knew crazy ralph was with his answer. To be honest its not a bad look for jason imo and whoever titled that video cant spell jasons name very good

I didnt know if u both were joking i knew crazy ralph was with his answer. To be honest its not a bad look for jason imo and whoever titled that video cant spell jasons name very good

i dont actually think itd be hard to get seth mcfarlanes jason because he has stated hes a huge fan of the series he might just give it willingly

XD

Idk though

i dont actually think itd be hard to get seth mcfarlanes jason because he has stated hes a huge fan of the series he might just give it willingly

XD

Idk though

Well he would have money coming out his ears so its not like he would need the money for the license handover. But this is most likely not gonna happen anyway unless they are considering special dlc where they add stuff not from the f13 movies.

It def wouldnt fit with the realistic look of the game, even if we get our coveted "NES 8 bit" skin, Id imagine it would look like part 3 with purple clothes or a purple mechanics jumpsuit like Michael Myers and a green mask and skin, in realistic fashion.

• Like 1

It def wouldnt fit with the realistic look of the game, even if we get our coveted "NES 8 bit" skin, Id imagine it would look like part 3 with purple clothes or a purple mechanics jumpsuit like Michael Myers and a green mask and skin, in realistic fashion.

Yeah, I image him looking something like this

Yeah, I image him looking something like this

Same here.

There's some folks on Steam trying to figure out who owns the license so the developers can contact them.

I personally think the NES Jason would be great in this game as a secret, not a playable character. Perhaps you can find his mask in Jasons shack or find him dead somewhere else etc.

Let's see, without any doubt the maps will be free so as not to divide the community. What will come in payment in the future if it arrives will be Survivors, Jason's and packs of clothes or accessories.

• Like 1

4, X and Uber do seem the like most likely choices, in terms of license and availability. I'd definitely pay out for all three.

Wouldn't rule out Roy but different mechanics would be needed and I think he'd be real low priority for the time being.

I would get the Roy DLC, and I agree with Ralph on this one. Just look back through this topic and you'll see how much people here want him in the game at some point.

• Like 1

We have also already been through why new mechanics is unneeded for Roy. He is not different enough from the non-zombie versions of Jason to justify it.

To be blunt, I want Roy in the game but he does not deserve that much time, effort, and money, to rework the game just for him (Pamela is more deserving of such but even then I'd rather have other content first) . He is a Jason impersonator just let him impersonate Jason.