Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

a Dark Jason Mask Made of Bone and The powers of Death flow through

Think about this. a jason mask that  counselors can put on after they knock it off jasons face.a mask with dark supernatural powers that will alow you more stamina.a mask made of bone and dark death powers.

• Like 1

I got it. They can put on the mask and become Counselor Spawn. Then in some cross promotion Todd Mcfarlane can do a crossover comic where Jason fights Al in a New York alley and Rennie's dog can be referee. Because none of this makes any damn sense, the dog can now talk and he wears sneakers and the usual black and white striped shirt. 

After the fight, Jason and Al and the dog can take a road trip where it is revealed that Jason is killing kids because he is bitter that he has some form of cancer. Then we get an uplifting tale of Jason making amends before he sadly succumbs to his illness. 

Then Al leaves the power mask with Jason's body in a display of bad thinking. Jason's mothers head rolls onscreen and somehow gets the mask on her face. Now she can fly and shoot laser beams from her eyes. 

Pew Pew.

• Like 2

No no the mask makes them become casey jones and if you find pizza in one of the cabins a cabinet in the cabins will unlock and there will be nunchucks, a katana sword, sais and a bo staff imdued with dark supernatural powers to kill Jason. This can happen in the sewers with moaning bleeding crying laughing ghost heads and toxic waste like in part 8

• Like 4

I wasn't really committed to the idea until I started thinking about the "Dark death powers" that would come along with it, which would be pretty cool.

The mask being made of bone is cool and needs to happen as well. Maybe Jason used the bones from his victims to craft himself a bone mask knowing that it would give him dark evil supernatural powers. Little did he know that other people could imbue themselves with those same evil forces if they got their hands on the mask.

I would say that this needs to be in the game and worth delaying the game until mid 2017.

What kind of supernatural death powers do you think need to be given to counselors? I would say like... if they could allow counselors to do supernatural things and like make the map dark... and kill stuff with death, that would be cool.

Oh man, the bone mask thing idea gave me some other great ideas.

You know how Jason can summon demon hounds, right?

Well what if those demon hounds had their own masks. Like a pack of hell hounds that all have Jason-type masks made out of bones.

This makes even more sense because dogs love bones and carrying them around and burying them.

OMG, what if some of the hell hounds would bury their masks around the map and like you could find them sticking out of the ground and put them on yourself.

It would give you supernatural death dark powers, but it would come at a cost, because the moment the hell hounds would see you with the bone, they would come after you because they love bones.

• Like 2

A mask that isn't actually a mask: it's a red Rambo headband. Jason suits up with his belt-fed M60 and guns all of the counselors down.

• Like 2

Yes like the ability to read a spell from an ancient crystal lake tomb to change cunningham road to cunnilingus road...this would make jason squeeze his pants together where his shift wouldnt work. A mystical dark fellatio staff would cause him to fall to his knees like in part 2 where you could knock off his "head".

• Like 1

Plox, I'd be willing to delay until early 2020 if it meant I got to kill stuff with death.

• Like 1

The game is going to stay as true to the franchise as possible. That is the overall goal. As for everyone else, you know what you are doing. Please stop.

• Like 1