Can anyone clarify what his role is in this... actually? To me, he seems nothing more than a over active hype man who really isn't up on what development is actually up to. Thanks for anyone who can shed a lil bit of light on G4's luckiest guy... cuz face it, he got to be in the presence of the great Morgan Webb.... mmmmm Morgan Webb.

I would think it was more than that though, he was in the original pitch on Kickstarter and at first... before... it almost seemed like it was partly his brain child and he also has sat in on two of the panels I believe. So that just leaves me scratching my head a bit to what the story is. If its just journalist, well damn... lucky guy... again.

I would think it was more than that though, he was in the original pitch on Kickstarter and at first... before... it almost seemed like it was partly his brain child and he also has sat in on two of the panels I believe. So that just leaves me scratching my head a bit to what the story is. If its just journalist, well damn... lucky guy... again.

yeah he's just a journalist who has always sorta been there I don't think he helps at all other than helping them play test stuff

Adam Sessler is the president of TheoryHead. If I remember correctly, he's a consultant for game developers to use alongside development. Since he has reviewed games so much, he's able to give advice as to certain changes that can be made to improve a game's score or public reception.

I heard this in an interview once, but I can't remember where it was. Please note I may not be 100% on the money.

However, that wouldn't really explain his early-and I mean EARLY-involvement in the game. Hey, maybe he's just a super fan like us and chose to help out in any way he can?

Consultation overall. 

Basically Adam has been in the industry for decades and offers a lot on insight to publishing, PR relations, media and so forth. He is also incredibly knowledgeable on games and what makes gamers tick. Utilizing his help has been awesome, as he is a legitimately awesome dude who cares about Friday the 13th. 

• Like 8

Ive only seen him do interviews with the gun media crew so i assume hes just the media guy but ben has pretty much explained what he does before i posted so i dont think my comment is necessary lol