Sign in to follow this  
bewareofbears

Jason Goes to Hell Character Model

Couldn't find a thread dedicated to the Part 9 Jason skin.

I'm not a fan of him having an axe. I would have preferred a machete. The only moment in that film that could even be considered an iconic moment/image is when he raises his machete before being blow'd up.

Edit:

image.jpg

Edit 2:

image.jpg

They did a great job on this model. The giant novelty axe is the only thing out of place. The undermask is pretty cool, should be crazy seeing it in-game when his mask is knocked off.

• Like 2

The model look great and the eyes are finally in the positions they should be.

Fantastic job done on this model.

• Like 1

It's outstanding, better than I hoped when I voted for him.

I just really, really wanted it because it's a look that you never tend to get in the Jason merch as much and not in games/mods for games. Love having such a diiferent look for him in the game, y'know?

He looks so solid and heavy, the face under the mask really lives up to the imagination, and I can finally shut up about my big wish of them correcting the damaged eye.

Really couldn't be happier with this one. I'm aiming to swap between looks, but this could be my 'main'.

• Like 2

I actually wonder if you'll be able to equip different weapons as for the most part, they are aesthetic and tie into your unlocked grapple kills.

It would solve the problem of folks being miffed at certain Jasons using certain weapons.

Absolutely AMAZING work on this model! Someone on YouTube brought up how they wish the body was more bloated and that he is too skinny, at first I was like what? But I guess they could fill him out a tad more!

Yes this looks fantastic.  I too am not a fan of the oversized novelty axe.  I'm kinda partial to the idea of him being unarmed.  Maybe that in itself can be a particular perk for "this" Jason or "that"" Jason- they start unarmed, but then can just as well pick up whatever weapons of opportunity present themselves.  Whats more Jason than that?

i love the model. they lied about jason being able to pick up random weapons threw out the map. when they  took that away it kinda ruined the f13/jason he uses alot of weapons threw out the whole movies. but i do wish they would have left the eye correct with the movie. i hated the non jason part of the film.

• Like 1

i love the model. they lied about jason being able to pick up random weapons threw out the map. when they took that away it kinda ruined the f13/jason he uses alot of weapons threw out the whole movies

Did they confirm that Jason couldn't pick up other weapons?

The first Q&A kind of snuck that question in when asking about character abilities being locked. The weapon part of the question wasn't addressed.

• Like 1

I kind of wish you were able to select which weapon you wanted with whatever Jason you picked. The PAX West trailer back in 2016 showed Jason using un-designated weapons like Part 3 with the Pickaxe and Part 2 with the spear. 

I'm also hoping the pitchfork wasn't cut and it's just an environmental kill. Because I loved the pitchfork kills. 

Was really looking forward to seeing the JGTH Jason in action in the game, as clearly we didn't get enough in the film.

And for all the hard work gone into it, the aesthetic has been completely destroyed by the viking axe.

I understand they want unique weapons for the Jasons, but this was surely the one for the machete? Considering it's just about the only image of Jason from that movie and the Jason in this game that has the machete (Part 7) used a host of killing materials including, ironically, an axe.

i love the model. they lied about jason being able to pick up random weapons threw out the map. when they  took that away it kinda ruined the f13/jason he uses alot of weapons threw out the whole movies. but i do wish they would have left the eye correct with the movie. i hated the non jason part of the film.

Where did Gun specifically say random weapons were going to be available?

Did they confirm that Jason couldn't pick up other weapons?

He was limited to one weapon in the beta, whether they change that as they've done with several other things in the game (being able to run down fellow counselors in the car comes to mind) remains to be seen.

Was really looking forward to seeing the JGTH Jason in action in the game, as clearly we didn't get enough in the film.

And for all the hard work gone into it, the aesthetic has been completely destroyed by the viking axe.

I understand they want unique weapons for the Jasons, but this was surely the one for the machete? Considering it's just about the only image of Jason from that movie and the Jason in this game that has the machete (Part 7) used a host of killing materials including, ironically, an axe.

I personally hate this Jason design so I would be pissed if I had to use him just for the machete.

I'm still praying we have some choice when it comes to the weapon. If we don't I feel for you guys getting stuck with that dumb axe.

• Like 1

I think for the weapons they should've sought some feedback from the Friday the 13th fanbase- like a poll, etc. Most weapon choices are fine but that axe is just so stupid. At the very least, every Jason should be able to equip the machete. It's his signature weapon.

Does he even use an axe, even in other bodies, in Jason Goes to Hell?

Maybe it's meant to be like Victor's axe from Hatchet. Since Kane played him as well. *shrug*

Edit: Never mind the handle on this thing is longer then Vic's