I bought the Savini skin blindly to support the game. Per my taste, the Hell Jason is a disappointment.

It's especially disappointing after hearing the scrapped Teen Jason concept. I loved the Mrs. Voorhees shemagh idea.

On the upside, knocking off a mask is probably a little more gratifying than "Hold this thread as I walk away."

Anyone else prefer the proposed sweater mask idea?

• Like 2

Out of the two shown, I prefer the hell Jason.

While watching it, I kept thinking, "would Jason really use a memento of his mother, cut holes into it, and wear it around?" I suppose I could believe he would wear the sweater as a sweater, but wearing the sweater as a mask felt like too much of a stretch.

However, I would've been fine with a makeshift mask made out of any other dirty t-shirt or cloth. 

Plus, I think the claw marks on the burned mask is really, really cool.

• Like 1

I had an idea that he would tie some Camp Crystal Lake t-shirts around his head or something. The whole thing kind of makes me want to do some sketches.

I thought it was weird how he regenerated his facial features, especially his nose considering that's not something people with burnt flesh typically get to keep. Part 9 doesn't have his nose.

I would have preferred the younger Jason but not with his Mom's sweater wrapped around his face. I get the idea but think it's stupid/looks stupid and wasn't surprised wrapping a sweater on your face isn't visually effective or scary. I appreciate that they tried though, it could've been great with some more thought.

At first I laughed with the idea of wearing the sweater as a mask, but after thinking for several days, I think the idea was good. Of course, the eye hole should not be cut by Jason, just an opening when tying the garment. Also, the sweater should look dirtier and darker. I'm curious what weapon and the rest of the clothes that Jason would wear.

Anyway, I prefer the "hell Jason" that was chosen at the end :) is much more different and unique

I think the Savini Jason looks good minus the Ghost Rider spikes. His face should be more skeletonized as well, or even miss shaped at least, he looks a little too 'normal' but burnt. His head should be more bulbous. I like the mask charcoaled with predominant red wings.

The original idea was nice too, definitely something unseen, yet plausible. Very good concepts.

Out of the two shown, I prefer the hell Jason.

While watching it, I kept thinking, "would Jason really use a memento of his mother, cut holes into it, and wear it around?" I suppose I could believe he would wear the sweater as a sweater, but wearing the sweater as a mask felt like too much of a stretch.

However, I would've been fine with a makeshift mask made out of any other dirty t-shirt or cloth. 

Plus, I think the claw marks on the burned mask is really, really cool.

I couldn't see cutting holes into it but I'm sure you can shape the sweater in such a way where it gives you a natural hole.

Redcat, that Jason toy looked like he was wearing a badly fitting toupee at first glance. 

On the figure, its supposed to be lake moss that can be worn on his shoulders to recreate the jump scare from Part 1

• Like 1

On the figure, its supposed to be lake moss that can be worn on his shoulders to recreate the jump scare from Part 1

I'm tracking. It was just at first glance that I facetiously asked myself "Is that a toupee?" Then after a moment I got what they were going for. 

I would have had a Jason like this, but around 19-20, taller and covered in moss as a makeshift mask: image_bbb95143-6bca-48c9-b691-50fd261aef

Handsome little feller aint' he? LOL! Awesome figure, would love that set of Mom and junior, i'd need a second mortgage though, I think. (I'll have to check the $ tags of recent)