Darrin Howard

High powered weapons that cause more damage hidden in cabins.

I think he meant actually firing squirrels.

Indeed. Terrifying squirrels with bad intent. Can you imagine Jason's expression when he takes two barrels of that to the face? 

Also, I want to let you guys know you are all assholes. I'm sure I wasted all my daily positive karma for the day here in this thread. 

• Like 1

you guys are getting of topic of this threads subject matter. im talking about weapons that are in the Friday the 13th movies. not 80s cartoons.so please contribute to the conversation and stay on topic.

Dude ..Their fucking with you!   

Counselors should also be able to assume their rightful gender of being an attack helicopter, an apache attack helicopter to be specific with twin linked gatling guns and heat seeking missiles which can target Jason. The helicopter can also be imbued with dark magic which you can acquire from reading a book, which can fire hellhounds that can attack Jason, what do you guys think?

Could you perform a ritual to be a different attack vehicle? Collect a few books and perform a ritual with the sacred dagger to turn the helicopter into a tank? Or Perhaps an Armored personal carrier to help get the other people out too?

I would like to see a gun that shoots swarms of killer bees which could swarm and distract Jason. They would be vengeful bees imbued with dark evil as some counselors had called the exterminators to remove the nest from the camp, the summer before.

• Like 3

Could you perform a ritual to be a different attack vehicle? Collect a few books and perform a ritual with the sacred dagger to turn the helicopter into a tank? Or Perhaps an Armored personal carrier to help get the other people out too?

I think you could integrate a levelling up system. With the highest level allowing you to be able to take the form of a cruise missile fitted with a nuclear warhead imbued with dark magic, with the ability to nuke the whole camp from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like 3