Darrin Howard

High powered weapons that cause more damage hidden in cabins.

i think it would be cool to have hidden machetes or high powered weapons that cause jason more damage hidden in the most dangerous part of crystal lake camp.like the abandoned run down part of crystal lake camp,there you can find a chainsaw.or a weapon imbued with dark supernatural powers in a hidden graveyard.

• Like 1

I'm hoping to find the shotgun of squirrels myself. Who doesn't want to see Jason suffer massive damage when he gets mobbed by woodland critters fired from double barrels of justice?

• Like 3

there is a shotgun in the game carried by tommy jarvis.

I think he meant actually firing squirrels.

I would like hemans power sword imbued with crystal lake powers. I want to yell "i have the power in the middle of crystal lake" and trap jason in the slime pit since he already has slime on him.

• Like 3

you guys are getting of topic of this threads subject matter. im talking about weapons that are in the Friday the 13th movies. not 80s cartoons.so please contribute to the conversation and stay on topic.

• Like 1

Mystic runes and spells are nowhere in F13. Thats in evil dead bud. Your threads themselves defy f13. Im sure jason AND his mom are rolling in their graves at these ideas.

• Like 3

this thread is about high powered weapons that cause more damage to jason. like chainsaws or machetes that have been used by jason and is imbued with powers of death.

I think Bane's venom should be in the game, found in barrels leaking into the lake you can swim there and swim, making your character's strength more powerful than ever, allowing you to do a Bane backbreaker on Jason which kills him. This will also buy you time to read a book on dark magic, allowing you to summon hell-hounds that can attack Jason.

• Like 4

I think Bane's venom should be in the game, found in barrels leaking into the lake you can swim there and swim, making your character's strength more powerful than ever, allowing you to do a Bane backbreaker on Jason which kills him. This will also buy you time to read a book on dark magic, allowing you to summon hell-hounds that can attack Jason.

your getting off topic of the thread. jpops can you inform these guys not to stray from the topic.

• Like 1

i think it would be cool to have hidden machetes or high powered weapons that cause jason more damage hidden in the most dangerous part of crystal lake camp.like the abandoned run down part of crystal lake camp,there you can find a chainsaw.or a weapon imbued with dark supernatural powers in a hidden graveyard.

The whole camp is dangerous with Jason running around. It's not like an area is going to be guarded by hell Hounds or demons.

• Like 1

I've noticed a pattern with your posts man

Killing Jason, ambushing, stopping him from killing things like that are likely never going to be the goals of the game. The goal is to survive, using the movie's mechanics the survivors never had access to powerful weapons or spells, magics or anything like that... well with the exception of the dagger from part 9 which I really don't count as canon myself. The survivors only survived on sheer luck... yes Tommy's managed to survive him twice plus Roy Burns, the book he used to get the clue to drown Jason in part 6 didn't involve any incantations or anything, it didn't even kill him, it just stopped him for a few years.

Aside from probably a lucky combination of things that might kill Jason, the real goal is to survive and escape. I don't think any counselor said "This psycho killer is murdering us all horribly one by one" to which the other replies. "Sure let me get the RPG out from under my cot." xD so more efficient means of killing him probably won't be a thing. Maybe they'll implement more traps to slow him down some, but the game will otherwise always be just like any other horror film I think.

• Like 3

So where are these dangerous areas of crystal lake and what makes them so dangerous since the Jason player won't be hanging out in just one spot the entire match.

Not about magic but yet weapons are pumped full of dark supernatural juice...hmmm seems pretty magical to me

• Like 1

There should be a weapon strong enough such that, when you hit Jason with it, it stuns him long enough for your character to pick up a nearby book on the occult and read it, which gives the counselor supernatural powers and the ability to teleport around the map like Jason.

Hi Darrin.

• Like 1

NO magic is required, think about it what if you can find a batman night light and call for him, which buys you time you time to stop and read a book to summon hellhounds or have sex or do drugs

What if the book itself is imbued with supernatural death power. You could hit Jason with it and then read it for the remaining game time. There could be multiple books like in elder scrolls. You could read them and Jason couldn't hurt you when you're reading. That way people stop and read during the game, which would be cool.

• Like 1

Good idea what if also you can power up other counselors with different rituals? You could be forced to kill other counselors to grow stronger or maybe reverse Jason into a boy again

Good idea what if also you can power up other counselors with different rituals? You could be forced to kill other counselors to grow stronger or maybe reverse Jason into a boy again

none of these ideas have anything to do with weapons and weapons that are imbued with supernatural powers.

First you would need the blood from the hell hounds and Pamela's sweater. That would open up the ability to use occult abilities. Then you would have to find clues in the library and use the secret incantations to summon Jason's mothers floating head. After you defeat the head you must use her eyeballs and put them in Jason's mask to see the hidden runes scattered around the lake for clues. Then finally it's a wild ride down the river fighting Jason's rotting mother who wants her eyes back. Only then can you unlock the occult mystical "Jason machete" and finally put him to rest.

• Like 2

Counselors should also be able to assume their rightful gender of being an attack helicopter, an apache attack helicopter to be specific with twin linked gatling guns and heat seeking missiles which can target Jason. The helicopter can also be imbued with dark magic which you can acquire from reading a book, which can fire hellhounds that can attack Jason, what do you guys think?

• Like 3

Again with this non related movie mumbo jumbo features. Pax east panel in a few hours and i can guarantee nothing like this will be revealed to be in game.

• Like 2

this thread is related to the friday the 13th franchise. its about weapons. usually in video games theres weapons that do more damage than other weapons. since you guys cant see anything.when you post in a thread im  going to fuck your threads up. i cant get anyone to listen to me.