Mr_Trapper

Think before you ask people!

I just searched through the F13 twitter, the questions people are asking are plain stupid, purely because you could easily find them with a bit of researching. The amount of people who are accusing the company of lying and stealing is INSANE! Claiming that the devs are just playing us, if you preordered it you put your faith in them to release the game when its ready, not expect top notch service, I cant help but wonder how the devs have refrained from flaming at us after the crap we accuse them off, its just plain greedy and selfish of us.

You did your part, purchased your copy, now shut up and just wait for it to come out, buy another game while you wait, I bought for honor which has at least 500 hours of playability for me.

If the devs had a dollar for every time they've been asked when the game is being released: There would have been a story mode and a Pamela DLC!!

• Like 1

They've already stated why they don't want to just throw out a date

I know, but people still keep asking. 

I asked if they could show us part 9's model so we could see if his skin looks less like a rubber suit than it did in part 9 and they said they would show it soon probably at pax

Yeah. Yeah to this entire post.

At first the accusations people were throwing out made me chuckle and roll my eyes, but wow has it gotten old fast. I will add that although they get a ton of shit and dumb questions, they get a whole lot of love too.

Huge props to the devs for remaining loyal to the fans, friendly, and remaining open with us.

• Like 1

But, really, when is the game coming out?