GrandMasterLynx

Physical Copy & Steel Book release date?

...it will  turn up and it can stay sealed and be a collectors item

That's what I did in the first place, I bought a digital key to play and a hard copy to add to my F13 collection. The cool thing is that now I have an extra key to gift to someone.

• Like 1

That's what I did in the first place, I bought a digital key to play and a hard copy to add to my F13 collection. The cool thing is that now I have an extra key to gift to someone.

Worse case scenario sell the key lol

I hadn't actually thought of that. I guess for some people they might well keep their physical copy 'mint' instead.

Not me, though :P

My physical copy wasn't getting opened anyways. I already ordered an extra key, so this one will go to a friend. ;)

Question, my brother wants to buy the game but waited too long to order a physical copy, he only wants physical he won't buy digital, now in that case how long until he can buy a physical copy say at Walmart or GameStop after release date?

We don't know yet. They're working with the manufacturers to try to get some dates for that.

We don't know yet. They're working with the manufacturers to try to get some dates for that.

This. It's really looking like we'll be getting a digital release first and it will hit stores in physical form at a later date.

Now with physical copies delayed im stuck with answering the question "do i open my copy when it comes or keep as mint condition since i will now have a digital version to play?"

Now with physical copies delayed im stuck with answering the question "do i open my copy when it comes or keep as mint condition since i will now have a digital version to play?"

Play digital. Put the physical copy on the shrine next to the severed head. 

• Like 2

Put the physical copy on the shrine next to the severed head. 

Not too close to the candles though.

• Like 1

Play digital. Put the physical copy on the shrine next to the severed head. 

I dont have a severed head but keeping it closed as a collectors item seems like a good idea

I dont have a severed head but keeping it closed as a collectors item seems like a good idea

And of course, I'm out of positive karma. 

Good decision. Though why you don't have a severed head is beyond me. 

Excited to see the art for the steel case, if the art is as good as i think it'll be, i'll be buying it :D

I don't think the steel case version will be available anymore. It was a Kickstarter exclusive and because of demand they made a second with a modified design as a Backerkit exclusive.

That ship may have sailed.

Edit:

Some Twitter confirmation.

image.jpg

• Like 1

To Manhattan?

There or Vancouver. ;)

Edit:

Added image from Twitter to previous post confirming steel case copies are no longer offered.

• Like 3

Careful on that ship jason may be on board

I'll be sure not to sleep in the sauna, go to the disco, hang out with film students, or climb the masts. 

• Like 1

Im cool with this i can wait for the physical copy im glad they will send a digital code out :)

Yup good thing I didn't buy both lol or just went for a digital now I get both lol

I don't think the steel case version will be available anymore. It was a Kickstarter exclusive and because of demand they made a second with a modified design as a Backerkit exclusive.

That ship may have sailed.

Edit:

Some Twitter confirmation.

image.jpg

oh damn :'( Oh well i don't mind just a physical copy, i'm okay with it 

There or Vancouver. ;)

Edit:

Added image from Twitter to previous post confirming steel case copies are no longer offered.

I see what you did there

If they showed what the steel case looked like I might have gotten myself one

Yea, that's interesting- a missed opportunity on their part.