I was wondering if the codes for the digital copies will be sent previous to the release date (while the pre-orders are happening) or the night/day of release?

I also have a question regarding digital codes before release:

Is it possible to get a digital code before release without creditcard? (that includes the savini jason)

Through steam for example, or through other means.

I would expect them to be send out as soon as the game is available for preorder on steam. After all these are directly developer's codes and not some internet re-seller.

Is it possible to get a digital code before release without creditcard? (that includes the savini jason)

I do not believe this is currently possible.

Codes will be sent out on release day.

I'm kind of hoping not- wasn't the codes for beta manually sent out and there were some delays, etc? Though I think I remember them being available in our Backerkit log in before recieving them via e-mail.

I'm kind of hoping not- wasn't the codes for beta manually sent out and there were some delays, etc? Though I think I remember them being available in our Backerkit log in before recieving them via e-mail.

No delays for roll out, Codes went out when the final build for the beta was rolled out.

All codes will be sent on release day.

One thing you could do is go to Wal-Mart or Target and get purchase a prepaid VISA/MasterCard. Put $60 or however much everything costs (are there taxes? I'm honestly not sure), and use that to pre-order and purchase skins/clothing packs.

The cards are in no way connected to you or your personal information, but they still work for online purchases.

The best thing you can do is go to a store and buy a Visa or Mastercard gift card with what you want to spend, then enter that to preorder online. It works the same as a credit card without all the personal information

Interesting, I'll look if I can buy something like that in the Netherlands. Thanks for the tip guys.