Mr_Trapper

Game Requirements Upon Release...

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title. 

Let me run through the story of how I bought 'For Honor'. I played the beta, game ran smoothly, no frame problems, no problems what so ever, my PC was happy to play it. When I played the full game; holy crap, RIP frames.

My game ran F13 beta pretty smoothly too, should I expect it to be more demanding upon release? More specifically, will it demand more frames per second?

Hope that makes sense and thanks to any who answer my question,

I just bought a computer with 2 tb harddrive, 64 gb ram and i7 processor for 500.00... I wont be wasting it by installing f13 thats for sure!

Let me run through the story of how I bought 'For Honor'. I played the beta, game ran smoothly, no frame problems, no problems what so ever, my PC was happy to play it. When I played the full game; holy crap, RIP frames.

My game ran F13 beta pretty smoothly too, should I expect it to be more demanding upon release? More specifically, will it demand more frames per second?

If you don't mind what are tour PC Specs?

I just bought a computer with 2 tb harddrive, 64 gb ram and i7 processor for 500.00... I wont be wasting it by installing f13 thats for sure!

I have a dell laptop with the same but I have 128 ram and for the life of me GTA 4 or 5 will not run grrrrr... I hate windows 10

The Ram is the same.... For plating video games u needs GPU not a lot of RAM.

I have i5 2500 K 4,6 ghz

16 GB RAM DDR3 2133 MHZ

Nvidia 970 to 1400 mhz

And i play the beta to 1920x1080 all ultra less shadows in high between 60 and 90 fps.

ONly have a fps drops in any points of the map for optimization.

KnoppixLiveKiller I have merged your posts into one. Please do not double post. If you would like to add on to an idea or comment on something else please use the edit button.

do you guys think i would be able to run it the only part of my computer that worries me when running games is the only bad part... the graphics cards i do manage to get decent frames on overwatch gta 5 dead by daylight and titanfall2 so i think i should be able to run it

i'm pretty sure this is my graphics card in case you want specifics but if the game has the same or very similar requirements to all the games above then i CAN run it

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB         Please read above first

I'm sure all my specs will be fine, the only thing I worry about is my CPU, its pretty shit tbf. 

do you guys think i would be able to run it the only part of my computer that worries me when running games is the only bad part... the graphics cards i do manage to get decent frames on overwatch gta 5 dead by daylight and titanfall2 so i think i should be able to run it

i'm pretty sure this is my graphics card in case you want specifics but if the game has the same or very similar requirements to all the games above then i CAN run it

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB         Please read above first

U should run it quite easily. My laptop has an nvidia 650m card and i could still run beta was laggy but still ran alright when put on low settings

U should run it quite easily. My laptop has an nvidia 650m card and i could still run beta was laggy but still ran alright when put on low settings

thanks for telling me I was always worried in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be able to run it

thanks for telling me I was always worried in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be able to run it

No worries im pretty sure the 900 series can still run most new games and this game being low budget the graphics cant be too high tech lol

Performance will usually be better a little after launch when things are tweaked and running right. BUT...I said it before and I'll say it again: a beta is great for fixing bugs, but if you have an online game, you never know just how bad it will break until you stress the servers. When thousands of people start logging on at once all sorts of things you never expected to will often choke under the pressure, causing other things to break, crack, and sometimes stop working all together. That's why I always hope online-only games will hold a stress test prior to launch. Most games do it with an open beta, but some don't and the results out the launch gate are often...painful.

If launch day for F13 goes off without a hitch, I will be more than a little surprised. More like in shock and amazement. I fully expect launch day for F13 will be nothing short of catastrophic. However, I believe the team will get a handle on it within a couple of days. I do hope I'm wrong, though history and experience has proven me otherwise. I fully expect a rough launch as I have rarely experienced a smooth one when it comes to online only titles over the last few years.

Time will tell. I'd love to eat crow on that one, but we'll see. It'll be good times after that though regardless.