DialM

Suggestion For Single Player

I searched and didn't find anything like this. I had an idea for a single player mission while watching Part VI. It could be a pseudo-stealth sort of thing. The police would be searching through the camp for Jason and he would have to dispose of them sneakily. I know it would probably be difficult to program, but it's something I would like to see.

If we don't get anything like that in this game, I'm okay with that.

However, I'd love to see these older IPs expanded upon, so I will do my best to financially support this project. The game play possibilities are seemingly endless.

Imagine a mode where you got rewarded for increasing the fear (but not notifying others) before the kill. 

I kinda hate they changed it out of first person though. They said they couldnt get it to work as planned so they went with 3rd person for single as well

Im just happy they did a solo it would suck to see this game 5 years from now and see only 1000 ppl on and not to be able to play it because they are all partys and no solo

I'm not really interested in playing this kind of game single player, because so much of the fun that I had from the beta was due to the social aspect of talking crap to Jason and scheming with counselors I met and listening to their screams as they meet their death.

If they could switch up the game in a unique manner that would only really be good in single player and would suck if tried in multiplayer, then they might give me a reason to play single player, which would be cool.