antonz

I remember reading about this,didnt imagine it !

Ok,back in December ,cant remember the site. I read that based on what you do each day in the game,at the end of the day, you can create an 80s style friday the 13th trailer, complete witth the famous voicever guy, is this true?

I can remember something about being able to make a trailer with youre game play but idk about the voice he would have to consent to the use of his voice

No, what the devs HAVE said is at the end of every MATCH it will select some of the best moments from the match (eg someone saved someone, Jason stopped a moving car ect.) and have an VHS sort of overlay. Think Overwatch's Play of The Game feature but its multiple clips and looks like your watching a old VHS tape.

From the kickstarter page: 

• Make Your Own Horror - Camp Crystal Lake, Jason Voorhees and a lot of horny teenagers makes for a lot of good stories. We’re going to be implementing a ‘Movie Trailer’ system that plays at the end of the match. This dynamic trailer will highlight the best moments of every game, in the style of the original 1980’s trailers! Each and every time you play Friday the 13th, you’ll be creating your own little movie. Beyond that, we plan to allow you to share your best trailers. Want to show Jason killing in dark, grisly, or even hilarious ways? Do it! Want to try to emulate the trailers from the original 80’s films? Give it a go. We’re eagerly anticipating some really gnarly cuts from the community’s trailers!

I haven't heard much about this in a long time, can anyone from the team confirm whether this aspect will still appear in the full game?

• Like 2

• Make Your Own Horror - Camp Crystal Lake, Jason Voorhees and a lot of horny teenagers makes for a lot of good stories. We’re going to be implementing a ‘Movie Trailer’ system that plays at the end of the match. This dynamic trailer will highlight the best moments of every game, in the style of the original 1980’s trailers! Each and every time you play Friday the 13th, you’ll be creating your own little movie. Beyond that, we plan to allow you to share your best trailers. Want to show Jason killing in dark, grisly, or even hilarious ways? Do it! Want to try to emulate the trailers from the original 80’s films? Give it a go. We’re eagerly anticipating some really gnarly cuts from the community’s trailers!

I haven't heard much about this in a long time, can anyone from the team confirm whether this aspect will still appear in the full game?

I don't think they've mentioned this since that, its entirely possible the idea was scrapped. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No, what the devs HAVE said is at the end of every MATCH it will select some of the best moments from the match (eg someone saved someone, Jason stopped a moving car ect.) and have an VHS sort of overlay. Think Overwatch's Play of The Game feature but its multiple clips and looks like your watching a old VHS tape.

So like a trailer lol then again you just are a rude poster

So like a trailer lol then again you just are a rude poster

How was i rude? The entire point of my reply was to inform him on what the devs have said in the past.

It sounds like fun, I remember reading this ages ago. I hope something like this happens. Even freebie programs like iMovie comes with a "Create-a-Trailer" so maybe it's not too far-fetched.

How was i rude? The entire point of my reply was to inform him on what the devs have said in the past.

Well look at it or are you one of those people who are very condescending and second i was right and youre fist thing was to say im wrong then type that is a clip of youre game play whats a movie trailer clips of the movie

And the devs did say it will be like a trailer on a old video

Hey.... heres a fork so you can eat my ass

Freddy none of that. This will be your only warning.

• Like 1

It was a Short vacation

congrats, now you have earned yourself a permanent IP ban. If you are banned you do not make a separate account to circumvent the ban.

• Like 1

It was a Short vacation

Silly making a 2nd account and telling them its u that will just get u banned again as jpops seems to have just done

Okay, Mom...

Sure thing son !  However  no matter how many people you try and save  they will eventually just hang themselves. Tried to  help the two  take a step back to help avoid further issues or possible bans , and you saw what happened. Can't save them all.