Ja1862

Some people are playing this in steam apparently

According to a tweet they have received and a guy in the steam forums, anyone hear any news about this?

(The release of this game is coming SOON guys!!! Here a link to a screen capture:

http://imgur.com/Q1ng1mj

A friend close to the developers has the early copy already and is playing it!!! There's an explanation of the in-game achievements shown in the screen capture of each achievment and what it's name is with the screen capture link!!!).

Someone else posted a screen capture on the f13 twitter

• Like 3

Oh god please let this mean its coming out within the next week or two! >w<

• Like 1

Well well well, that seems rather interesting. The question that everyone has to ask first though when it comes to things like this is: could this 'evidence' be doctored? 

Possibly, although those icons look like some of the points on the map in-game, which suggests that they may be legitimate achievement icons.

Regarding the rest of the image, it would be easy to falsify everything but those icons with Photoshop; I mean I could do it in about 5 minutes. If someone has gone through the elaborate process of designing fake Steam icons for achievements, then they've done a good job.

In my personal opinion, I think it's possible. The way that they're reminding us to buy the Tom skin, the way they've been quite quiet recently, the way they keep saying 'early 2017' even now. Bare in mind though that what's pictured is a PC version of the game; there's no word yet of console certification to say they've gone gold so who knows where they're really up to :)

• Like 1

I think we'll be getting some news soonish, atleast. Rumor has it that Bikestman accidentally streamed the game while he was playing with w/ some of the devs and other streamers like Laphin and Charmin. The stream only lasted around 12 minutes before he realized what was up. He deleted the footage. Apparently a few counselors whose models we've yet to see were in play. The boat, too, and one of the maps. Jason VIII was also in there too, I think. Not sure. I heard that some of the counselor clothing alternates were seen as well. Something something Vanessa's tracksuit was different?

I'm pretty confident that its true. They must have been testing it. A bit before the first beta keys were handed out, I remember someone on Twitter talking about how they were able to play the game already and the devs being all 'shhh, das private yo,' so I'm assuming they're doing the same thing here; just testing w/ some people they trust. The streamers were probably under an NDA.

I could be totally off, but, as a gossip queen, I am obligated to divulge :rolleyes: . Maaaaybe someone screen-capped the footage? The hunt is on, girls.

• Like 4

Something to keep in mind : the reason the game isb't out is the console certification process and steam is PC.

I assume that of course they can play the full game with the content creators who they have given copies to on PC

I'm not getting my hopes up.  Leaks happen all of the time. it means nothing until we actually see something from the Devs.

• Like 1

The good news is that I'd guess they have a final build if they're playing- at least a build that's being submitted and that means the certification process is underway and a release date could be given any time now.

That would be hilarious if one of the streamers accidently streamed. If you want to keep things a secret, stay away from streamers.

• Like 2

I think we'll be getting some news soonish, atleast. Rumor has it that Bikestman accidentally streamed the game while he was playing with w/ some of the devs and other streamers like Laphin and Charmin. The stream only lasted around 12 minutes before he realized what was up. He deleted the footage. Apparently a few counselors whose models we've yet to see were in play. The boat, too, and one of the maps. Jason VIII was also in there too, I think. Not sure. I heard that some of the counselor clothing alternates were seen as well. Something something Vanessa's tracksuit was different?

I'm pretty confident that its true. They must have been testing it. A bit before the first beta keys were handed out, I remember someone on Twitter talking about how they were able to play the game already and the devs being all 'shhh, das private yo,' so I'm assuming they're doing the same thing here; just testing w/ some people they trust. The streamers were probably under an NDA.

I could be totally off, but, as a gossip queen, I am obligated to divulge :rolleyes: . Maaaaybe someone screen-capped the footage? The hunt is on, girls.

If they have secretly given it early to streamers but not other pc players that is annoying, hopefully if they have we will be getting it soon? :-D 

They have a boat level done? ...hmmm

I think they are talking about the boat that is used to escape with. It wasn't in the beta.  

LLool your probably right. I was like damn, they did the Lazarus? That would be too much like right. Of course they didnt.

Maybe they did and it's a surprise? I guess we won't know for sure until release.

I wonder if the boat that is being talked about is not the escape boat but the boat that the two teens were killed on in the beginning of JGTM as seen in the art that was released some time ago.

If they have secretly given it early to streamers but not other pc players that is annoying, hopefully if they have we will be getting it soon? :-D 

It wouldn't be all that surprising. Streamers and YouTubers are overtaking the old media outlets like IGN and GameSpot as far as reach and relevancy, so I expect they'll be trying to work with some of them when they start making their big media launch push.

But as all things on the Interwebz goes, I'd take it with a grain of salt until the official word comes down.

A few counselors that the models we didn't know!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! i'm crossing my fingers, hope it's new counselors (MELANIE THE BLONDIE MEAN GIRL AND STAN THE STONERRRRRRRRRRRR) ok i'm done with this hype i need help.

Well well well, that seems rather interesting. The question that everyone has to ask first though when it comes to things like this is: could this 'evidence' be doctored? 

Possibly, although those icons look like some of the points on the map in-game, which suggests that they may be legitimate achievement icons.

Regarding the rest of the image, it would be easy to falsify everything but those icons with Photoshop; I mean I could do it in about 5 minutes. If someone has gone through the elaborate process of designing fake Steam icons for achievements, then they've done a good job.

In my personal opinion, I think it's possible. The way that they're reminding us to buy the Tom skin, the way they've been quite quiet recently, the way they keep saying 'early 2017' even now. Bare in mind though that what's pictured is a PC version of the game; there's no word yet of console certification to say they've gone gold so who knows where they're really up to :)

Nah it aint doctored many friends on my list were playing it as well. I was so jealous >w<

I wonder if the boat that is being talked about is not the escape boat but the boat that the two teens were killed on in the beginning of JGTM as seen in the art that was released some time ago.

That could be possible, but I honestly doubt it.

Yup. A well known poster here is on my steam list and is currently in-game. Tried to watch it but it isnt letting anyone see a stream. Gotta admit I do feel a little cheated, like, hey devs at least tell us you're letting some people do some play testing or something.

• Like 3

Yup. A well known poster here is on my steam list and is currently in-game. Tried to watch it but it isnt letting anyone see a stream. Gotta admit I do feel a little cheated, like, hey devs at least tell us you're letting some people do some play testing or something.

Same... it feels unfair

• Like 2

Agreed.