TMSStoneaxe

Lower windows on certain areas

There should be lower windows on certain areas that jason can walk (or jump) through (they would be somewhat his size) and you could have moments like the movies where someones hiding indoors and jason could throw i survivor (or their body) through the window then walking through it (or just walk/jump through it as well) because those are just as cool as the moments where he walks through the doors and walls (but the throwing body then walking through is cooler than the door walk through moments)

With Jason going through windows, I wish that the P7 Jason could jump through windows if he had his rage active. I think part 7 was the only time we saw Jason lunge through a window.

Actually now that I think about it he did kind of do the same thing in part 2 at the end.

Edited by DynamicBass

With Jason going through windows, I wish that the P7 Jason could jump through windows if he had his rage active. I think part 7 was the only time we saw Jason lunge through a window.

Actually now that I think about it he did kind of do the same thing in part 2 at the end.

yeah but i feel there should be certain windows that aren't too high off the ground that jason can walk/jump through walk through would work like doors unless he has already thrown a body through it or broken it open

seriously if the dvs miss this forum itll be a bit dissapointing to know this might not be in game on any maps

• Like 1

It's not that the developers will miss this forum, it's that they have already explained this stuff. I know for certain the movement of dead bodies has been explained why it won't be happening. 

It's not that the developers will miss this forum, it's that they have already explained this stuff. I know for certain the movement of dead bodies has been explained why it won't be happening. 

Yeah I agree. Not that it wouldn't be cool to see, but there are reasons why Jason is restricted from using windows. Counselors use the windows, Jason can smash through walls, so there's a certain balance there. Though window grabs I could get behind!

• Like 1

Do you have a link for where they talked about the bodies? Or know the reasons they can't be moved.

They could work on a window jump for Jason in expansions down the road. If they do a Shepards map from 7 they could create other houses/cabins with larger windows. I don't know if it could be done but have the window jump be map/location specific? The windows are too small in Higgins to jump through but big enough for Shepards map? I don't know, could change up gameplay I guess.

Do you have a link for where they talked about the bodies? Or know the reasons they can't be moved.

Right here is a specific topic on it http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3171-how-can-jason-collecting-be-put-in-the-game/?hl=corpses#entry32111

and this was Wes' direct response http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/2057-the-importance-of-jason-being-able-to-carry-corpses/

I'd have to look. I know there is a thread on it. 

Or not, because Grifter Wolf is on the ball. 

he could throw living people through the windows and use the windows as doorways too guys it doesnt have to be bodies

Jason can already throw the living through windows. As a matter of fact I was watching a stream where Jason tossed a guy out of a second story window at Higgin's and hit a second counselor. Killed the first, injured the second to where they were limping and half dead. 

Jason can already throw the living through windows. As a matter of fact I was watching a stream where Jason tossed a guy out of a second story window at Higgin's and hit a second counselor. Killed the first, injured the second to where they were limping and half dead. 

yeah but when i say this i mean imagine (like in the movies)    Jason throws someone through a person sized lower window the walks in slowly to you            like in part 3 

Plz post a link to this video that sounds sick

You are asking a big change to the game mechanics.

not really it's like a cross between current windows and those breakable walls and they could only be on future maps which wouldn't be asking for change but a future feature

yeah but when i say this i mean imagine (like in the movies) Jason throws someone through a person sized lower window the walks in slowly to you like in part 3

What about when he chased tina he jumped threw then came at her pretty fast

Plz post a link to this video that sounds sick

Oh man. I wouldn't even be able to find it without possibly investing hours to nail it down. I've watched so many hours of beta footage. 

Though I can say I think it is in one of Laphin's streams. That is still a ton to sift through. Outside of piss breaks and minimal sleep, he went all out in beta streaming.