Am i the only one that noticed the lack of a jason blunt weapon like no jasons use hammers or anything yet i would love to see this stuff jasons lugging around a big ol hammer or a flathead shovel (which could be both blunt and sharp) i feel like so far there needs to be atleast 1 jason with a blunt weapon

Would be kind of cool if Jason could pick up weapons as well, even if they break in 3-4 hits and opens up new kills.

This got me thinking, what about the harpoon gun? Could be used like the throwing knives, 1 shot which has a rope attached, if Jason hits someone with it he can pull them towards him, a Counselor can struggle out of it by button mashing or another Counselor can help out.

• Like 3

The new Jason reveal today looks like it is a blunt weapon of some sort if you mess with the brightness/exposure/etc in the trailer.

The new Jason reveal today looks like it is a blunt weapon of some sort if you mess with the brightness/exposure/etc in the trailer.

I think it's either a hammer a shovel or a pitchfork

Jason's never used a blunt anything to kill though

...except the sauna rock...

but still his MO is typically a pretty sharpened one!

well it's not like he never uses blunt weapons i also feel the ones he does use are some of the most hardcore kills because of the crushing and smashing instead of just slicing some of peoples fav in game kills are blunt

Sleeping Bag        Door         Head step on Crush

He uses his bare hands to crush heads sometimes surely that counts as blunt cause i dont think he has sharp things poking from his hands lol

Jason does use blunt items. In part 3 he unsuccessfully tried to bludgeon ali with that club in the barn. It didnt work but he tried. What about that party horn in the eye in part 7? Surely not sharp. Blunt...check. Wrench kill in sewer in part 8? Blunt...yeah. He does the blunt.

• Like 1

Would be kind of cool if Jason could pick up weapons as well, even if they break in 3-4 hits and opens up new kills.

This got me thinking, what about the harpoon gun? Could be used like the throwing knives, 1 shot which has a rope attached, if Jason hits someone with it he can pull them towards him, a Counselor can struggle out of it by button mashing or another Counselor can help out.

I would like to see him pickup other weapons as well. Maybe even see the counselors steal his weapon, because I think in the videos I watched he drops it when he's knocked down.

if he ever gets the ability to move bodies or body parts that's more potential weapons. He could throw heads or rip an arm off and beat someone with it or just pick someone up and start swinging two birds one stone. That last parts a little out there but throwing a head or using a limb as a weapon isnt to unreasonable

I would like to see him pickup other weapons as well. Maybe even see the counselors steal his weapon, because I think in the videos I watched he drops it when he's knocked down.

if he ever gets the ability to move bodies or body parts that's more potential weapons. He could throw heads or rip an arm off and beat someone with it or just pick someone up and start swinging two birds one stone. That last parts a little out there but throwing a head or using a limb as a weapon isnt to unreasonable

meh i prefer the jason specific weapons so that way each ones feels even more unique than the others

A machete isn't enough for you?

I dont think blunt objects are necessary in a slasher movie/game.

By the way, Jason can crush someone face with his bare hands.

A machete isn't enough for you?

I dont think blunt objects are necessary in a slasher movie/game.

By the way, Jason can crush someone face with his bare hands.

well yeah but i feel it would be cool to have him use a shovel and see the ways he can use it

I haven't seen all of the F13 movies but the main weapon of choice for killers in slasher movies are sharp weapons that can easily pierce through flesh so I'm fine with only sharp weapons for the game. Also, understand that every idea they decide to implement takes a lot of time since they have to add new animations. It's a bit of a two edged sword when you think about it; on one side people have a ton of new (and often times great) ideas but on the other side, these ideas would take a lot of time to put in and the same people that want them also want the game to come out as soon as possible.