Impactedmedal38

Tom savani skin teaser thoughts

I'm kind of disappointed if this is going to be the only "news/teaser" we get but at least we know the release date must be near for this to be teased.Skin looks almost supernatural from the silhouette and glowing eyes.

epecjasonrevealplox.jpg

here is another epic teaser/reveal of Pumpkin Head Vampire Ninja Jason that can cast demon dogs and fireballs with magic witchcraft books to hold you over.

• Like 5

Nooooot really a helpful 'talk about' thread much less a "another reason to complain about no release date" thread. On the topic of the skin tease though, I think it was a perfectly creepy teaser. It gives a hint of maybe a quick and supernatural-looking Jason like he's back from hell for more blood. If you guys didn't notice there is an actual hockey mask in that teaser and the fiery glow comes from the holes of those hockey mask. That is definitely going to be worth a pre order of it, just for the pure aesthetic.

That being said, we really don't know anything else about it. That Jason's abilities will probably not be supernatural beyond the normal game play, it's a skin. I don't expect it to be super powerful, just really cool looking. He may have unique kills, or seeing that his weapon appears to resemble a spear, he may have Jason 6's kills. We don't know. I do think this discussion would be better held on the thread that announced this teaser to start with.

id really like to see Tom Savini and a writer for the Friday The 13th franchise to add more occult supernatural lore. im not talking about ghosts and vampire stupid shit. i never sugested ghosts or vampires. i simply said jason is communing with elemental spirits of witchcraft and etheric level powers are used by jason.the new design by Tom savini looks pretty bad ass to me. looks like jason is posessed by a supernatural force by the flames in his eye socket mask.

• Like 1

Nooooot really a helpful 'talk about' thread much less a "another reason to complain about no release date" thread. On the topic of the skin tease though, I think it was a perfectly creepy teaser.

I didn't complain once in my post. I only speculated we must be close to release date announcement. I expressed my disappointment if this was going to be the only teaser because their is still a lot of things we haven't seen/know about. Just clarifying for you ^.^. I agree with you about the skin though.

Ill say in this thread what I said in the other one.

It looks like Tom went ape shit and made a squeal skin to Jason Goes To Hell.

My theory is that this skin is where Jason returned from hell, and hes burned by hell fire. basically if you knock off his mask its a flaming skull or charred husk where his face used to be.

He also seems to be brandishing a long pole arm style weapon. I'm going to assume its the pitchfork.

Very bad ass.

epecjasonrevealplox.jpg

here is another epic teaser/reveal of Pumpkin Head Vampire Ninja Jason that can cast demon dogs and fireballs with magic witchcraft books to hold you over.

Id buy it.

• Like 1