GunMedia_Ben

Savini-designed skin sneak peek

@shanker this dude aint new he knows the rules he damn near been here near the beginning. I got here nov 2015 myself. He has been doing this type of stuff all along. Hes been banned time and time again, reregisters under new names until his ban is lifted. Dont get played. He has a slick season pass to spam.

• Like 2

I hope we do as well. The silhouette trailer was cool but it would be nice to see what he actually looks like and what he can do.  

Which one havent we seen? JGTH?

Yep. Despite coming from the probable worst in the franchise, I strongly expect the skin will benefit greatly from Kane Hodder having done the motion capture. Should be cool.

I hope we do as well. The silhouette trailer was cool but it would be nice to see what he actually looks like and what he can do.

Ditto. The silhouette looks like "enhanced" concept art so I'm super interested in what the actual game model looks like.

@shanker this dude aint new he knows the rules he damn near been here near the beginning. I got here nov 2015 myself. He has been doing this type of stuff all along. Hes been banned time and time again, reregisters under new names until his ban is lifted. Dont get played. He has a slick season pass to spam.

i was confused about the rules.i thought as long as you stay on topic of the thread your ok.i didnt understand that you have to stay on the same subject.example someone is posting in this thread about what can the new skin flaME jason do.then i post in the same thread about strange occult abilities related too the new skin. where do i go wrong. i seriously am not understanding. also i dont have multiple accounts. there must be other people interested in strange stuff like me.check the url.

Question:  is this Savini-designed Jason one and the same as the "Kickstarter Exclusive in-game playable Jason character designed by Tom Savini, with unique weapon" that was included in the "Jason Voorhees' Digital Pro Pack" Kickstarter pre-order offer?

Well at least we know who has the pitchfork now.

Also that kill where Jason stabs you with the pitchfork and glares at you why you die is going to look sick with HIS FACE BEING ON FUCKING FIRE!

I think the news of it being a young Jason was misleading.

This looks like a Jason who returned from hell...

AND I <3 IT!

l say in this thread what I said in the other one.

It looks like Tom went ape shit and made a squeal skin to Jason Goes To Hell.

My theory is that this skin is where Jason returned from hell, and hes burned by hell fire. basically if you knock off his mask its a flaming skull or charred husk where his face used to be.

He also seems to be brandishing a long pole arm style weapon. I'm going to assume its the pitchfork.

Very bad ass.

Capped this from the PAX  17239727_1280699805347123_82602188467039

I love it i think the claw marks on the mask are really good like he had a fight with freddy when in hell

I like the concept but some of the execution is poor- particularly the random spikes on him. He looks bedazzled. Not entirely sure how he grew his nose back in hell. The look under the mask is cool but not really reflective of Jason.

I'm fine with it, as long as he's not even more overpowered than the other Jasons because I'd be disappointed playing a majority of matches against Ghost Rider Jason.

• Like 1

I don't know if this has been suggested, but the new Jason looks like he'll 'Hell Flame' once he's Raged. The weapon kind of looks like a branch axe. Regardless, i'm stoked to try him out. Would love to see him in decay, with protruding bones when not flaming. Kind of like a zombified "Ghost Rider", with battle scars showing 360. Looks great, definitely an alternative take on the big man.

Honestly, I was half expecting a version of Jasons Father, Elias. But I still think 'Crazy Ralph' is that infamous unknown. I'm happy that Tom took the wild side on a new take.

I don't know if this has been suggested, but the new Jason looks like he'll 'Hell Flame' once he's Raged. The weapon kind of looks like a branch axe. Regardless, i'm stoked to try him out. Would love to see him in decay, with protruding bones when not flaming. Kind of like a zombified "Ghost Rider", with battle scars showing 360. Looks great, definitely an alternative take on the big man.

Honestly, I was half expecting a version of Jasons Father, Elias. But I still think 'Crazy Ralph' is that infamous unknown. I'm happy that Tom took the wild side on a new take.

It's settled, he's now Ghost Rider Jason.

Those random spikes on his lava/flame "armor" look really stupid, like totally fake and not blending in with the rest of his armor. Like, it needs to merge together and not look like two separate entities.

• Like 1

I like the concept but some of the execution is poor- particularly the random spikes on him. He looks bedazzled. Not entirely sure how he grew his nose back in hell. The look under the mask is cool but not really reflective of Jason.

I'm fine with it, as long as he's not even more overpowered than the other Jasons because I'd be disappointed playing a majority of matches against Ghost Rider Jason.

Not sure whats up with the spikes. I'm going to assume that the parts that are red (Magma looking) will be on fire. We know that the eyes at least will be.

I honestly think the spikes should be changed to bone spikes rather than metal... all tho we haven't seen what he looks like lower down.

Maybe the metal spikes make more sense in context to those weird claws he had in the teaser. Like if the chains are fused to his body or something.

Not sure whats up with the spikes. I'm going to assume that the parts that are red (Magma looking) will be on fire. We know that the eyes at least will be.

I honestly think the spikes should be changed to bone spikes rather than metal... all tho we haven't seen what he looks like lower down.

Maybe the metal spikes make more sense in context to those weird claws he had in the teaser. Like if the chains are fused to his body or something.

Bone shards would make a lot more sense, like Doomsday. I forgot about the claws, they're probably similar.

I just hope they include his motorbike. ;)

Edit:

For those who haven't seen:

image.jpg

image.jpg

More images here: http://dailydead.com/pax-east-2017-friday-the-13th-the-game-trailer-tom-savinis-new-version-of-jason-revealed/

Okay...The team noted that this was Tom's rendition of IF Jason went to hell how he might have reemerged after. I get that. Totally cool with that...BUT, what I'd like to point at, in my dismay is the fact that Tom kept some instances of "pre-hell" Jason yet totally ignored others. I myself am a stickler for continuity. This Jason has both Tommy's chain from 6 and 7, which was absent from 8 and 9, a bit of bone showing above the left eye similar to part 6 and 7, and has a missing area on the side of the mask from boat propeller damage, yet has no trace of chris' axe mark? which has been more staple than the broken cheek? The axe mark went from part 3 all the way to 9. Also, he now has a nose and ears. Maybe this is a representative "Spirit" Jason. Like the "essence" of Jason or something. the only way my mind makes me okay with the design lol. This Jason doesn't even resemble Tom's original design from part 4. It has NO malformed, which in the basic sense ...IS Jason. This is like someone scanned Ronnie Hobbs face in, made the eyes glow and blackened the skin and made it burnt in a few spots.

• Like 1

Feels like a Jason that's trying to regen but he's so burnt up and roasted, it's not quite getting there. That and he's getting some real supernatural mojo going on there, like a demon/spirit trying to break out.

I think it's awesome, really mean-looking and scary. The claw marks on the mark are a wonderful way to give a nod to FvJ without having the license to use the official look there.

Happy I've got this one on pre-order.

Okay...The team noted that this was Tom's rendition of IF Jason went to hell how he might have reemerged after. I get that. Totally cool with that...BUT, what I'd like to point at, in my dismay is the fact that Tom kept some instances of "pre-hell" Jason yet totally ignored others. I myself am a stickler for continuity. This Jason has both Tommy's chain from 6 and 7, which was absent from 8 and 9, a bit of bone showing above the left eye similar to part 6 and 7, and has a missing area on the side of the mask from boat propeller damage, yet has no trace of chris' axe mark? which has been more staple than the broken cheek? The axe mark went from part 3 all the way to 9. Also, he now has a nose and ears. Maybe this is a representative "Spirit" Jason. Like the "essence" of Jason or something. the only way my mind makes me okay with the design lol. This Jason doesn't even resemble Tom's original design from part 4. It has NO malformed, which in the basic sense ...IS Jason. This is like someone scanned Ronnie Hobbs face in, made the eyes glow and blackened the skin and made it burnt in a few spots.

I also noticed the resemblance to Ronnie Hobbs.

You're right in that he's missing any sign of his naturlal deformities. The thing I like the least is the nose- it doesn't line up with any previous unmasked Jason. The face would have made more sense without any remaining nose as well.

This feels like a mix of Mortal Kombat and Diablo or something along those lines. I'm disappointed this is the direction they would go without the safety net of basing things off of a film appearance. Altogether, I'm fine with it- it will appeal to some people but it's really only Jason in name and mask and that's unfortunate.

• Like 1