Brigadius

Jpops, I think you made a mistake?

I open a discussion about Mark in the suggestion section and you lock it. Just because you think it's not worth discussing. Maybe it was a stretch goal doesn't mean it won't be added at a later date. And anyway who cares if it's added or not it's a discussion to create ideas. You should think about your actions so you don't unintentionally diminish this forum. My Mark thread was a serious discussion I wanted to have and now it's locked, but I notice that the topic about magic hidden books is still active. That's something that has nothing to do with Friday the 13th. Meanwhile my on topic thread closed.

Hope this can be rectified.

I open a discussion about Mark in the suggestion section and you lock it. Just because you think it's not worth discussing. Maybe it was a stretch goal doesn't mean it won't be added at a later date. And anyway who cares if it's added or not it's a discussion to create ideas. You should think about your actions before you ruin this forum. My Mark thread was a serious discussion I wanted to have and now it's locked, but I notice that the topic about magic hidden books is still active. That's something that has nothing to do with Friday the 13th. Meanwhile my on topic thread closed.

u rnt allowed to make any post that has been discussed before and has had an awnser given via social media like twitter unless like speculating stats or something like that

i believe he locked it because its already been posted before not because its not worth discussing the admins are strict on repeated posts and will tell u to use the search function.

Mark has been very rarely discussed on here. I did a search for him and couldn't find much. And I Am speculating what he might add to the game and wanted to hear others ideas. The forum is to add serious discussion to the game and maybe generate ideas or reasons to see them implemented.

This is a crowd sourced game and while the developers have final say in all, these forums are a way for their supporters to make suggestions.

I'm just saying a serious discussion about things that might actually have a shot at making it into the game in the future should have more of a chance for people to post and discuss than a thread that talks about magical hidden books that have nothing to do with the series and that summon demons, ghosts, chainsaws and by this point probably killer clowns from outer space.

yes im surprised that book thread has stayed open its gone way beyond anything to do with f13 and the movies

I open a discussion about Mark in the suggestion section and you lock it. Just because you think it's not worth discussing. Maybe it was a stretch goal doesn't mean it won't be added at a later date. And anyway who cares if it's added or not it's a discussion to create ideas. You should think about your actions before you ruin this forum. My Mark thread was a serious discussion I wanted to have and now it's locked, but I notice that the topic about magic hidden books is still active. That's something that has nothing to do with Friday the 13th. Meanwhile my on topic thread closed.

You can probibly safely expect this thread to get locked as well, its inflammatory for starters.

Secondly if he locked your thread it was most likely due to another thread about the topic already existing. Its been a while but I know for a fact that their has been three or four threads with quite a few posts regarding mark...

Tho in your defense most of them include mark, and aren't easy to locate because hes not the specific focus of the topic.

Nothingface, I won't be surprised to see this one locked as well. But the most inflammatory thing is the title. I was trying to think of something better but the words escaped me. Not really trying to be disrespectful because I know it's difficult to moderate the forum. But, when my legitimate thread gets closed before it starts while another thread created by a guy that just spams the forums is left to thrive is quite annoying.

The main focus was a discussion on Mark like you said. Not just Mark being mentioned as an after thought to another idea.

I'll have to agree with both sides.

Creating topics on subject that already been made on the forums is something that should be avoided,i've been on other forums and this rule is also applied in those too.

The more topics there is about the same subject,the more confused and divided the members of the forums will be.

On the other hand,i'll have to agree about Darren being kind of troublesome lately with his multiples topics he's been spamming lately on subjects that feel forcefully shoved down our face or sometime doesnt even make sense at all,im surprised he received only a fews warning and wasnt punished yet,at least a slight punishment so he can learn from his mistakes.

Someone is looking to get banned and working hard to get there. All i can say is yes he locks some things that have little discussion on other threads and keeps others open that have nothing to do with the game and also takes sides but he cant sit and read everything everyone is saying or doing hes going to get pissed about this though.lol

Alright, I made some modifications to this thread because of your feedback. Not trying to start any fights here. Just trying to have a discussion about a game I have been following for a while and have high hopes for. It may have been a little poorly worded so I made some corrections so it doesn't come off so combative.

I do think my Mark thread should be unlocked because it was something not greatly talked about and I was interested in discussing with other fans. If nobody wants to discuss it that's fine but I think it should have been given a chance.

I know I'm new here but I have followed this games progress for a while and just wanted to throw some ideas I had around finally.

Not sure on Mark's inclusion, but there have been many discussions on adding additional heroes from the films in the past such as Tina Sheppard, any discussion regarding this will likely be shut down because of this, I wouldn't question the administrators' decision to lock discussions on their own board though.

Hes locked alot like there was a hallucination thread with some good ideas but he locked that but someone made a new one and thats still going its stupid and the whole magic book thread...

Hey Brigadius, there was no mistake made. There are several discussion pieces about counselors everyone would like to see in game. Generally discussions are to be kept to one thread if possible. Using the search feature should help you find. Those threads quickly. I have gone ahead and left a link to one of the discussions.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/topic/3070-more-fresh-meat/?fromsearch=1

Yeah...well why you aint merge all those magic nonsense threads that WILL NEVER make it into the game (and you know it) into one thread...?theres some kindve unsensible bias here.

Yeah I had to make sure I was in the right forum when I started seeing stuff for spell books, vampires, floating heads and other nonsense not F13 game/movie related at all.

• Like 1

On the other hand,i'll have to agree about Darren being kind of troublesome lately with his multiples topics he's been spamming lately on subjects that feel forcefully shoved down our face or sometime doesnt even make sense at all,im surprised he received only a fews warning and wasnt punished yet,at least a slight punishment so he can learn from his mistakes.

Darren has actually been banned from here a couple times I believe and each time he comes back it's just more and more nonsense posts.

• Like 1

Hes like the true Jason Voorhees of the forum. But like a JGTH version. Alot of it doesnt make sense. "Theres a legend round here...a member gone...but he keeps coming back...some people have tried to stop him... No one can."

• Like 4

Hes like the true Jason Voorhees of the forum. But like a JGTH version. Alot of it doesnt make sense. "Theres a legend round here...a member gone...but he keeps coming back...some people have tried to stop him... No one can."

Hahaha

Hes like the true Jason Voorhees of the forum. But like a JGTH version.

Ouch. Them's fighting words.

Yeah, eye on wrong side,shirt tucked in,demon slug worms,5 minutes screentime,freddy glove,evil dead necronomicon,creepshow crate,body hair shaving,talking...yep...sounds about accurate. Makes about as much sense as alot of the recent threads on the forum.

• Like 1