Brando

Camp Crystal Lake Map

post-127-0-52120200-1450229865_thumb.jpg

Is this map based off of one seen in the background in Friday the 13th (1980)? I swear I've seen something just like it somewhere. If so, kudos for the attention to detail!

After skimming through the first two movies, it appears that I have most likely imagined something.

Map looks great though, like it could have come from the movies.

Move along! :)

If they follow the first movies, there are 4  cabin logs, 1 generator room and 1 boat house next to the lake. And at the other side of the lake, we have the Jarvis 's house and their neighbourg (Part 4). 

The map from the trailer shows us that they don"t want to follow the movies for the map. But i love the new one !!!

Here's a map made by myself, it's a draw so be nice ! ^^

https://app.box.com/s/8n640uui5npgt6yd06xoxe7fsziaskl9

I think its just the one map unless the stretch goals are reached and more are added like the abandoned camp

I think its just the one map unless the stretch goals are reached and more are added like the abandoned camp

That's one thing I cannot recall being mentioned? Is there just one map now and they are working on more for the stretch goals, or is there a few maps being developed already?

That's one thing I cannot recall being mentioned? Is there just one map now and they are working on more for the stretch goals, or is there a few maps being developed already?

Right now there is a randomness to the map/maps  ... we think it will involve the areas , so perhaps the campfire circle will be top left corner one game and bottom right corner the next , or maybe the map will have Higgin's Haven , but the next map played will have the original camp Blood . We know for sure that the escape routes will change , maybe the first map played will have 2 cars and the next time you play that map will have a van , a police call box and a boat for example . Other than that , we all look forward to more information .

• Like 1

Its been explained to me that all these missions and maps are not going to happen and i understand that.Im just happy with the Friday the 13th game.Even having an upgrade from the Nes version is a miracle.

• Like 1

Right now there is a randomness to the map/maps  ... we think it will involve the areas , so perhaps the campfire circle will be top left corner one game and bottom right corner the next , or maybe the map will have Higgin's Haven , but the next map played will have the original camp Blood . We know for sure that the escape routes will change , maybe the first map played will have 2 cars and the next time you play that map will have a van , a police call box and a boat for example . Other than that , we all look forward to more information .

This is awesome news cant wait for the camp blood map.

• Like 1