Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Ideas for adding Mark

I've seen him mentioned in a few topics and heard possibilities of him being added later, but haven't seen any real discussions about him, unless I just missed them. So, let's discuss what Mark can bring to the table.

Speed:

Being disabled he should obviously be one of the slowest characters in the game. However since the game often relies on teamwork any counselor that chooses to push him should get a speed boost at reduced stamina. Or carry him for opposite penalties to speed and stamina(say if chair is damaged or lost in an escape attempt)

Fear:

He should reduce fear in those around him. Why? Well to be honest everybody around him should feel more confident in surviving when the person next to them can't out run them. Also, if he does die they should have less composure because they either sacrificed him or willingly let him die.

Xp:

Escaping with Mark should or totting him around should give greater amounts of xp.

Traps:

He should have access to traps none of the others can use to offset his disadvantage for escaping. He can't just hop through a window but it would be cool to see him crawl through one and abandon his chair. Also if being pushed he should be usable as a battering ram to stun Jason. Kind of comical for this game but a dead sprint into Jason with a wheelchair may be stun worthy.

Playability:

Maybe he should be a random playable character. Like every so often he pops up as a challenge in the lobby and somebody random gets chosen to be him. Just like a bonus for that round to add an extra challenge and objective and earn some extra xp if you can escape with him.

As a main playable character I don't know if he would cut it but as bonus challenge character I think he could add to the game by encouraging cooperation.

I would like to hear other people's ideas on Mark and see what creative things he might bring to the game.

he was just saying he thought mark was copyright, you don't have to make fun of some of his cool ideas because he thought the name was copyrighted.