Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

Hearing Erotic Groans And Screams Through Walls of cabins.

A Big part of The Friday the 13th story is sex and screams of people getting killed. id like to hear strange audible noises coming from walls in the cabin.maybe counselors are making love or jason is stabbing someone.

well in all seriousness,trying to make the game more scary. example hearing moans from another room or thuds like a repeated mounting noise that a wash machine makes or a wooden bed makes during intercourse. maybe thuds on the ground or someone screaming please help me.maybe you hear blood curdling screams from the wall in the room nest to you. i think it would be funny and cool to have people that smoke some hallucigenic weed to start moaning in the next room and screaming for help. id like to hear unexplainable  ass smacking noises coming from the walls.or sounds of a body hitting the floor. what about when jason hits a counselor they whimper and begin to go into convulsions or seizures. like the scene in rob zombies halloween when michaels sisters judiths boyfreind gets hit with a baseball bat.jason3.jpg

well in all seriousness,trying to make the game more scary. example hearing moans from another room or thuds like a repeated mounting noise that a wash machine makes or a wooden bed makes during intercourse. maybe thuds on the ground or someone screaming please help me.maybe you hear blood curdling screams from the wall in the room nest to you. i think it would be funny and cool to have people that smoke some hallucigenic weed to start moaning in the next room and screaming for help. id like to hear unexplainable ass smacking noises coming from the walls.or sounds of a body hitting the floor. what about when jason hits a counselor they whimper and begin to go into convulsions or seizures. like the scene in rob zombies halloween when michaels sisters judiths boyfreind gets hit with a baseball bat.jason3.jpg

We've already explained this.

The Counselors are already aware of Jason's presence. Why would anyone, even NPCs in the vicinity, stop to have sex?

• Like 1

well the noises of other people that are unseen make it scarier. it doesent mean they are having sex.what if someone is crying in the basement because jason cut there arm off .it makes it more terrifying to hear mysterious noises that has no source.thumping and moaning sounds when you cant tell if its sexual or threatning is more terrifying.

well the noises of other people that are unseen make it scarier. it doesent mean they are having sex.what if someone is crying in the basement because jason cut there arm off .it makes it more terrifying to hear mysterious noises that has no source.thumping and moaning sounds when you cant tell if its sexual or threatning is more terrifying.

That does not answer his question, why would counselors have sex when they're running from Jason Vorhees?

NO Youre not getting the idea. it would be cool to hear strange noises in cabins. it would make it scarier.besides if the chick is hot enough and i get turned on whipping jason might be no problem. i think noises of unknown people in cabins would be scary. how do you know there wasnt people in the cabins before you got there. i want to hear screams and muffled moans and growns of ecstasy and violence but you cant find where its coming from.also leaking bath tubs with bodies in it overflowing like in the movies.come on guys you cant call me a clown for being creative.just because you cant see it,doesent mean it cant be cool.