Sign in to follow this  
Darrin Howard

Why is there No College kid campers in the game. there is only counselors

i cant understand why there is only counselors.there should be college kid campers that the counselors must help.id like to see more charachters added as college campers.maybe about 12 more charachters.JasonDrowning.jpg

Back in the early 80s, colleges where for rich kids

Plus the movies have usually taken place during the summer.  

yeah but there is supposed to be young adults and the older adult counselors help the younger adults.id like to see a map where you must protect the younger college kids and help them from jason.Friday19.png

because the college kids are on a bus that has not arrived yet.maybe the college kids are on the other side of crystal lake at CAMP FOREST GREEN Getting their room and bunk ready.eWlbG7mAmCatcgt4d7Vq7UrXDjw.jpg?partner=

Hm. Why are there no college kid campers? 

Well, seeing as how it's superfluous the dev's are not adding to their workload. 

Also Lets look at the ten F13's this game covers. How many of those had kids at the camp? 

One. The films only had kid campers in Jason Lives. So it actually goes against the lore for the most part. 

come on guys,think how cool it would be to have 12 more players that are college kids.

I'm thinking how much more work it would be for the developers with no real gain for the game and how it contradicts the majority of lore. 

id like to see the counselors be more of a help to the college kids fighting jason. COME ON GUYS,PLEASE JUST LISTEN. If Pamela Voorhees is going to be in the game stalking the camp the same time as jason,then we are going to need some extra charachters to even things out. why not put 8 college kids inn that must be protected.while jason is chasing the college kids,it will give extra time to find a canoe or a secret book,weapon.22790_773444869421098_155284756483179234

You can just pretend the "counselors" we have now are the college kids staying at the Haven or camping in tents, while the counselors at the camp have already been disposed.

pretending is no fun. im being serious here.we need a scenario where jason goes after the college kids and the counselors must help them.

There has never been kids at the camp during the movies. The movies always take place before they open for buisness

You know Darrin you are really starting to be annoying,lately you've been creating topic after topic on ideas that you are shoving in our faces,ideas that while some of them are interesting probably wont be in the actual game,some peoples here already have a pretty good idea of how the game will actually turn out and we are quite fine with that.

You should start take into consideration that the developpers cant add everything to this game,that they are limited on what they can add in this game because of their budget and how the devs want this game to work.

You've been suggesting this and suggesting that,but seriously dude i think you should calm the heck down with the topic creations,im surprised that the moderators havent warned you yet for spamming the forums.

So slow down with the topics ok and learn that you might not get everything that you want.

• Like 1

Darrin, I suggest a "Darrin Howard's Ideas" topic and just put all your thoughts into that one thread instead of making new topics everytime.

• Like 2

ok im done posting for a long time. im just going to awnser small questions. or just check in once in awhile. i apologize if you all fell that im being spammy. i dont want to get everyone upset.im done. i wont be posting.

ok im done posting for a long time. im just going to awnser small questions. or just check in once in awhile. i apologize if you all fell that im being spammy. i dont want to get everyone upset.im done. i wont be posting.

Dude, nobody wants you to stop posting. It's just that every other thread in the recent content list is some off the wall lunacy that will never, ever make it into play. 

Post, interact. Lament "Early 2017" with the rest of us. 

Edit: And really consider that "Darrin's idea's" thread to just spam all your thoughts in one place. Bewareofbears is onto something there. 

i cant understand why there is only counselors.there should be college kid campers that the counselors must help.id like to see more charachters added as college campers.maybe about 12 more charachters.JasonDrowning.jpg

If we are like future dlc will add more characters