First and foremost, I want to thank the developers of this game for all they have done, I know they probably slave away day and night, to bring the most polished game they can. Also, if not currently introduced into the final game, I think if counselors hide for extended periods, there should be noise pings on the map for Jason, as hiding all game is retarded.

Hiding Perk:

I feel that adding cool hiding perks to the game might make things a bit more interesting. For instance a hide perk that instead of the first "gasp" when Jason is near with a replaced auto-hold your breath would be a cool addition in my opinion. I think a perk would be the best spot for this, seeing as it would force counselors to remove one of their (probably soon to be meta) anti-sense perks. Also, a cool addition could be a separate 1-2 second hold your breath perk, which ever the developers feel is best, because lets face it they know what their doing.

Any negative/positive feedback is always welcome, we are all fans after all.  ;) 

Also, feel free to throw out some cool perk ideas, maybe we can get a thread started that the developers might like!

First and foremost, I want to thank the developers of this game for all they have done, I know they probably slave away day and night, to bring the most polished game they can. Also, if not currently introduced into the final game, I think if counselors hide for extended periods, there should be noise pings on the map for Jason, as hiding all game is retarded.

Hiding Perk:

I feel that adding cool hiding perks to the game might make things a bit more interesting. For instance a hide perk that instead of the first "gasp" when Jason is near with a replaced auto-hold your breath would be a cool addition in my opinion. I think a perk would be the best spot for this, seeing as it would force counselors to remove one of their (probably soon to be meta) anti-sense perks. Also, a cool addition could be a separate 1-2 second hold your breath perk, which ever the developers feel is best, because lets face it they know what their doing.

Any negative/positive feedback is always welcome, we are all fans after all.  ;) 

Also, feel free to throw out some cool perk ideas, maybe we can get a thread started that the developers might like!

I think a hiding perk is a decent idea, though it probably won't be the best in circumstances of say crouching in the woods where anti-sense might be more... 'sense'able?

Instead of an auto-breath bar which would require some good reflexes to hit, make it so if you are hiding like in an outhouse or under a bed, you either make less noise when your breath hold runs out or make the breath hold last two or three seconds longer. A lot of times that could make a difference.

I don't remember all the perks in game, but also a "Jerry Rig" perk could be added allowing a counselor to have one or two fewer skill checks when repairing something despite their Intelligence level.

Those are pretty good ideas.

I was think of a "adrenaline perk" which would reset your stamina bar once per match if Jason is chasing you.

Or a perk that will make less likely for you to scream when seeing Jason.

I've had a few perk ideas myself:

Heroic:

You are a heroic individual who would do whatever it takes to keep people safe.

+ Gain 50 XP for every survivor you escape with (50 meters or closer)

+ Extra points for stunning Jason

+ 100 extra XP for every person you save from Jason's Grasp (stacks with Stun Bonus)

+ Gain 1 Composure.

- While with other people, you are immediately sensed by Jason.

- For every person that dies in the match, your future XP bonuses shrinks by 16.6%

- If you die, you will not gain any of the extra XP; you must survive to keep the XP bonuses, otherwise they are either negated or converted to normal XP.

Cowardly

You are a coward, and for that reason you typically stay around other people.

+ Always spawn with one or more counselors nearby.

+ When you are within 110 meters of another individual who is not a Coward, Jason cannot sense you.

+ When sneaking and nearby someone, you are camouflaged to Jason unless he is next to you.

+ Luck increases by 1 for every other person you're nearby.  So if you're nearby two people, your Luck gains 1 point.  If your Luck is maxed out, your Composure increases.

- If you're not near anyone, Jason can sense you immediately.

- You suffer from -3 Composure.  If your Composure is minimal, you lose Stamina points.

Focused Under Stress

You become more focused under stressed or in dire circumstances.

+ Increase Intelligence and Luck by 1.  If maxed, not applied.

+ Maxes Composure.

+ Every time you're damaged, increase Intelligence and Luck by 2.  If both are maxed, increase Stamina by 1.  Effects do not go away after being healed.

- Every time your fear maxes, you temporarily lose 2 Intelligence and 2 Luck.  Permanently lose 2 Composure (you cannot get it back).

Panicky

You work better at all things generally when there isn't a masked killer chasing you down.

+ Adds 2 points to all stats except Composure.

- Lose 3 Composure.  If Composure is minimized, add 1 Composure instead.

- Once your fear maxes, temporarily lose 5 points to all stats.

• Like 3

you, i like you. keep it up

• Like 1

I also made some Jason Perks for fun

Jason can only equip one perk:

Bloody Mess

Jason leaves anyone who is lucky enough to survive from him bloody and torn.

• Upon damaging a survivor, the survivor bleeds.

• Stamina drain doubles for 5 seconds.  Survivor bleeds and very slowly takes damage until standing still for at least three seconds.

Unnerving

Simply knowing that Jason is near causes the survivor to become weary

• Increases the radius in which survivors are affected by fear in your presence.

Unlucky 13

It isn’t anyone’s lucky day when they’re met by Jason

• Upon damaging a survivor, -1 to all stats.

• Cannot regain stats through healing

Predictable Strike

Jason can start to see a pattern in how the survivors attack and be able to react accordingly

• 3% chance of grabbing an attacker’s weapon and disarming them.

• Every time you are stunned, your chances of grabbing a weapon increases.

• Light Stun = 2%

• Heavy Stun = 5%

Behind You

Surprise is one of Jason’s strong-suits.

• If a survivor is within radius of your Morph, you always Morph 10 meters away from them.

• Hitting a survivor from behind deals more damage.

Hide ‘n Seek

Jason knows where you are, no matter what.

• Killing a hiding survivor decreases cooldown of all abilities and doubles their effectiveness.

• Hiding survivors are not as easy to panic when Jason is visible.

Sloppy Kill

Jason wasn’t known for his clean kills…

• Normal kills with a weapon (not grab kills) create more fear.

• Allows you to attack and mutilate bodies so that they instill more fear upon discovery.

(I would want Grab Kills to cause more fear by default in this case, so normal kills would cause as much fear as Grab Kills upon discovery)

Hemorrhage

Jason knows that certain wounds can create a trail for him to follow

• Additionally with Sense, Jason can see a highlighted blood trail in game and on the map.  Upon damaging a survivor, the survivor leaves said blood trail behind them.

• Does not go away until survivor is healed.

• Bleeding begins frequently, then slows down to less frequency but does not stop.