Darrin Howard

How Will Friday The 13th The Game Be Compatiable With Sonys Gaming console virtual reality.

No.  I asked about this long ago and it was said that there would be no support for this in the game. IT WOULD BE AMAZING THOUGH HUH ! :D

that would be stupid this is a third person game made for third person

Yeah. I don't see that likely happening either. It could if the devs decided to do some major reworks, but I seriously doubt it.

Yeah. I don't see that likely happening either. It could if the devs decided to do some major reworks, but I seriously doubt it.

if this was a first person game maybe but its third person and it doesnt help that this game feel like it requires third person to work very well at all

if this was a first person game maybe but its third person and it doesnt help that this game feel like it requires third person to work very well at all

Yeah that's what I mean. In order for it to work with VR they'd have to redesign it almost completely.

lol Stone you have a way of cranking the 'No' up to 11 don't you?

I agree that it would be a cool immersion though, this isn't the style that the game is going for. The factors in the fear levels and body language alone, you don't have a meter to gauge how frightened your character is and have to rely on visual queues to when you need to turn on a flash light or find some way to calm down. Virtual cabin on the other hand could work for it with a few jump scares in store!

I would love this even suggested VR destinations on steam just to walk around an area. However there are no VR plans as cool as it would be.