First of all, pardon my English because I'm Swedish, and we use different grammar in Scandinavia and in U.S.A./UK.

One thing that I'm wondering about, is collecting random placed items from the movies for an own collection would be quite cool.

For example, Melissa's pearl necklace, Ned's football t-shirt and the spike which Jason used to kill Michael with in Part VII, and much more.

And with these items would come with an text/info about the thing that the player has found in a match, in an own personal museum like the Virtual Cabin.

EDIT: Once the player gets the item, it will be in the collection permanently. Just a thought.

I know that it won't be possible because of time, money and priority but it would be fun.

Also, maybe an whole collection would give the player an achivement for the effort.

But this is just an suggestion, and if this is already being discussed already, please lock this thread. (Although I've searched for similar topics but I did not find any.)

• Like 1

Locktimundo...Lockapocalypse...Lockdom...into the bowels of lockdown! Great idea! Has been discussed at length though.

• Like 1

Locktimundo...Lockapocalypse...Lockdom...into the bowels of lockdown! Great idea! Has been discussed at length though.

Oh, I did not know that. Sorry.

Admin may shut the thread down if this already being discussed already.

has been discussed somewhere before but i think its a pretty old thread now which tends to be hard to find when this forum has been up for over a year now

Maddy's earring and white pumps which can be equipped by Bookish Girl? ;)

• Like 1

Not only that it was in the beta somewherealso i believe but it wasnt interactible

I seen a bike hanging in the barn in the beta

• Like 1

How about the eyeball that Abel is holding in part III while he is warning the gang before they are going to Higgins Haven?