I'm sure this may be something that will be corrected in the future, I keep wondering if a few of the voice lines were simply placeholders for the beta, but one line that kind of makes me wonder if it could be improved.

When working on the car in particular when filling the gas, more often than not they say either "Thank god it actually fit" or "I hope I'm doing this right"

Now, every time I heard that I laughed, gas is an essential part but having it actually fit or be incorrectly installed in an empty gas tank I always found those lines to be better suited toward installing the battery than putting the gas in. I mean gas is simple A to B, anyone who has worked a gas pump before should know how to put it in. Maybe have them say things like "There. Gas is in." or simply "Got it." or "Filled up" when putting the gas in.

Another idea would be to add in lines when they've made a mistake on the mini games:

For gas:
"Oops! Spilled some..."

"I hope that'll come out in the wash"

For the battery:

"Oh, that's the ground"

"Shit! Almost electrocuted myself there."

For the phone:

"Oh fuck! I hope he didn't hear that!"

"Oops!"

Maybe thoughts on individual characters like Deborah fixes the phone line maybe she can say "Easy peasy" or Tiffany could say "I hate fixing stuff" more akin to their personality types.

• Like 5

Yea. also IS THAT A DEAD BODY!?!

Id like it if they would use the OH MY GOD and stuff WHILE hes killing them and the IS THAT A DEAD BODY?! When the walk across one whos been dead for a while.

because when they scream it WHILE hes killing them it just makes me laugh and breaks immersion XD.

• Like 1

Is it wrong I want a "He's killing me! He's killing me!" while Jason hacks Chad to bits?

• Like 2

Put in Reggies line when someone is next to someone who finds something," Freakin' A!, where'd you find that?!"

Actually Risinggrave that's in, there is a video on YouTube just type in "Friday the 13th game brutal executions"

• Like 1

I too would like to have better voice reactions to certain things. 

I Like the idea that Gas/Battery/Repairs have more specific vocalizations, and love the idea that they are custom to the character.

You could have intelligent characters say things like '...and this goes here, done!', 'thank you shop class', 'no problemo', 'Piece of cake'

Low intelligence characters would say 'ummm, I think ...maybe ...this one?', 'god damnit, what the hell am I supposed to do with this', 'oh please be right, OW, damn it, ok this one, maybe, please God work!'

If someone within ~10-15 yards is currently locked in a kill animation I would love to hear variations of realistic reactions, instead of the 'is that a dead body?':

'No!'

'Oh my God!'

swearing and screaming at Jason 'You fucking asshole!' etc

In addition to the above, it would be SUPER cool if the characters were actually able to refer to each other by name from time to time.

For example, playing as AJ and seeing Chad get killed and she screams 'Oh God, CHAD! NO!'

I know this is probably wont work because you will obviously get situations where the character sees him/herself die and that reaction would be silly, but it would be awesome and help immerse yourself in the characters. 

I would also like to hear more realistic grunts, screams and groans to injuries and deaths. I mean, I understand the lopping off the head and pitchfork through the head would be relatively silent, but fireplace roast, crotch chop, chest-splitter should have more horrified screams and cries.The voice acting for some of the kills is a bit underwhelming, so if they dialed this up a bit in the full game it would really add weight to the kills.

Little other environmental and situational voice inserts would really add a lot of depth as well:

Screaming for the police just as you approach (10-20 meters) the exit. 

If within a certain distance of a fleeing car that still has seats available, your character could mutter something to him/herself 'I cant believe that', '..left me' 'why..?', 'son of a bitch!'

When the notification that the police are coming goes out, your character could quickly say 'yes!', 'thank God', 'please hurry!' to themselves

A cocky or arrogant remark to themselves when picking up a significant weapon (shotgun or axe) - more specific to high strength/composure characters

Finally, a remark of triumph if Jason is knocked out and a genuine reaction of shock, surprise and fear if near enough to him when he gets back up.