So...you guys seen the new concept art? What do you think?

Juvvxa5.png

already hate that guy! even if its only for his Indexfinger Ring, but the rest is just so......so....... ugh! kill that first please haha

(only a thumbring would be worse if you ask me)

• Like 2

The preppy guy reminds me of Trent from the remake, and the girl next door is spot on for a typical 80's teen look, and the athletic girl kind of reminds me of Sissy from part 6. Good job!

• Like 1

Each post brings more excitement. It's informative but makes waiting all the more hurtful lol

• Like 1

I do not want to chase an athletic girl. So, I'm gonna have to fire a harpoon into her leg, before slowly gutter-stomping her.

That Preppy guy would look great as a cabin interior...

f13p6-shark-week.jpg

Really liking what I've seen so far.

I don't think I'll ever be picking the Prepster, and I'm Jason, he's who I'm going after first. :)

Already commented on the Girl Next Door on the Kickstarter, because she very much resembles Chris from Part III. If I can hope, I'd love to see characters based on Alice and Ginny especially.

Are the titles "The Girl Next Door," "The Preppy Guy," etc. categories or do we get one of each? Will the characters get names?

The 2 pictures are like earlier presents . Can't wait to see how well illFonic can do with the concept art . Every time I get to see something new I scoop it up . I did have a question about the art , 2 girls and 1 guys so far supports that there may be both genders for each trope type . Will there in fact be both a male and female for each , so a the athletic guy , the preppy girl and the guy next door ? 

The 2 pictures are like earlier presents . Can't wait to see how well illFonic can do with the concept art . Every time I get to see something new I scoop it up . I did have a question about the art , 2 girls and 1 guys so far supports that there may be both genders for each trope type . Will there in fact be both a male and female for each , so a the athletic guy , the preppy girl and the guy next door ? 

Athletic Guy = Jock

Preppy Girl = Mean Girl(?)

No idea on what the "Guy Next Door" would be.

So basically, I think so.

Athletic Guy = Jock

Preppy Girl = Mean Girl(?)

No idea on what the "Guy Next Door" would be.

So basically, I think so.

Maybe The nice guy ... lol ... Nice guys finish last too ...

Love the concept art especially the douche bag prepster. Every one will want to kill him. Would also love to see a variation of the following characters in the game - counsellors with actual counsellor shirts, the slutty hot chicks and the vulnerable athlete guy!

post-812-0-08250900-1450235300_thumb.jpg

post-812-0-38170300-1450235316_thumb.jpg

post-812-0-38862500-1450235365_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

this is what a badass counselor looks like when jason finally finds him.

11363779_973028842769704_491776190_n.jpg

Right before he slices them up to little pieces

Love the concept art especially the douche bag prepster. Every one will want to kill him. Would also love to see a variation of the following characters in the game - counsellors with actual counsellor shirts, the slutty hot chicks and the vulnerable athlete guy!

Mark the wheelchair counselor is on the stretch goals list and this looks pretty dang close to Terry from part 2 ,

jegJWsz.jpg

Of course we have to remember that those pictures up top are pre alpha , But I can dream that Terry will be added to the game  .   ;)