1st2Die

Hi F13 Community!

I've been lurking the site for quite some time and finally decided to join and introduce myself. I have to say that I had never seen a Friday the 13th movie until I seen the beta and have since been watching the movies just to have some context. Needless to say, my knowledge of characters are limited so you can imagine how well I faired with the test question when trying to register :P Though I never watched a Friday the 13th movie until recent, I am a fan of "slasher movies" and to this day I enjoy watching Halloween (I choose to ignore every other movie except Halloween 1, 2 and H20). I don't want to ramble on so I'll just end with this; I look forward to talking with you all!

Oh and I feel the need to say that the beta was a lot of fun. I wasn't able to play it since I don't have a PC but I could watch people play all day. It was literally like watching a horror movie unfold. It really showed the hard work the developers put in it. You guys are amazing. Ok that's it...

By the way, whoever manages the F13 Twitter page deserves an award. That's it, for real this time :)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy this place and the game itself.