ResolutionBlaze

Games that make you RAGE but are fun as hell

Metal Gear Online

DOOM 2016 on nightmare difficulty

Halo games on legendary (especially Halo 2)

Quite honestly i get furious over countless things due to my severe anger issues, but those are some of the video game examples i still enjoy despite them often leading me to destroy my apartment in the progress.

• Like 1

Any Resident Evil game, especially on Veteran or Professional Mode. I'd also add any Call of Duty or Battlefield game

Sonic and All Stars Racing

WipeOut (all iterations)

Actually tons of racing games (my favorite genre) oddly, I never got a driver's license and i'll be 41 this Friday!

Devil Daggers.

Beautiful, simple arcade style, arena FPS. Audio is gorgeous. You can't win the game, only survive as long as possible, which at times is no time at all. 

On Steam, don't know about other platforms. Only $5. Happily paid to play hoping the creators put out something in the vein of Quake (1996 version) in the future. Wishful thinking.

GTAV and Online

Any of the Dynasty Warriors

Any of the Samurai Warriors

FFXIV

RWBY Grimm Eclipse

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (ESPECIALLY WITH THAT GOD DAMN &(^@&%*&@!!! PREDATOR EVENT!!!!)

Cuphead. I’m at the point where I have to fight Dr. Kahl’s Robot. If you don’t know the game, he might as well be the final boss!

Pre-2000s- Ninja Gaiden, Ghosts and Goblins, Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Mike Tyson's Punch Out (Basically, just Tyson, until I finally beat him), Battletoads, Silent Hill

SInce-2000- Halo 2 on Legendary, Alien Isolation (I loved this game!), Dark Souls, Flappy Bird (fuck the guy that invented that game! :lol:), God Hand (this game got harder as you got better, I wish it would have been more popular), Ninja Gaiden II (it's a tough one).

Those are just a few off of the top of my head. I don't get angry playing video games anymore, I play for fun. I'm sure there a quite a few more games I could list, but I can't think of any more right now.

Hands down, any of the Halo games.  But the tea bagging made up for it lol

XCOM and XCOM 2 were games I spent a lot of time playing, and 75% raging. It's a game that seems fun and like you are enjoying wiping out the enemy, but then one slip up rolls into a huge snow ball of disaster and you return to your base with 2 dead soldiers, 2 wounded, and one soldier with PTSD. Then the very next mission, you're forced to go out with the traumatized squad leader, and a bunch of pansy ass recruits and see that the difficulty jumped two levels because you're facing 2x the number of enemies than the last mission, and they are tier 2 enemies with one shot weapons.