Quiturbishn

hi all big F13 fan here

Hi all

My name is Dan im a big F13 fan of all the movies and i am excited for the game when i first heard about it i pre ordered it right away the done side is i am a backer i wish i heard of it sooner. I am from the Detroit Michigan Area and thats about all i can think of to tell. I do have one question is there a concrete release date instead of early 2017 cause we are in that part now

thanks all

Hi all

My name is Dan im a big F13 fan of all the movies and i am excited for the game when i first heard about it i pre ordered it right away the done side is i am a backer i wish i heard of it sooner. I am from the Detroit Michigan Area and thats about all i can think of to tell. I do have one question is there a concrete release date instead of early 2017 cause we are in that part now

thanks all

Welcome! There are plenty of posts on why they've mentioned no release date yet, mostly in the About forums under the "Why No Release Date Yet" Wes has gone over it extensively :) If you ever have trouble finding some topic the search engines are pretty good here!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums still early 2017 at this time and don't worry once they have an exact date I'm sure it will be all over the net fairly quick u won't have to look far to find it

• Like 1

Welcome! There are plenty of posts on why they've mentioned no release date yet, mostly in the About forums under the "Why No Release Date Yet" Wes has gone over it extensively :) If you ever have trouble finding some topic the search engines are pretty good here!

I cant find the topic

Welcome to the forums Dan!

I cant find the topic

Welcome to the forums! Hope you've had a chance to check out that thread by Wes.