TMSStoneaxe

Staired Multi Story Buildings

Am i the only one that wants more multi story staired building like some of the random cabins need to have a second floor with some stairs so the maps/cabins have more variety and then jason would have more enviormental kills and they could maybe have a way to stunn him relating to the stairs like maybe a thing they can push over the top of the stairs to fall and break on him like a shelf or dresser and maybe some more general land hieght differences the maps feel a little too flat in some areas ecpecially in the cabins where i feel there could be some stairs which could lead to some potentially awesome stuff

I mainly had the stairs idea because of my signature gif but i feel that it could be a serious mechanic that could work in a serious situation like in part 3 where she poors the whole bookshelf onto him 

I mentioned a fews time a similar idea (im talking about more floors),for exemple i suggested that it would be interesting if the Manhattan map was a more vertical kind of map so we could get a different kind of experience.

The map would be less large horizontaly,but would have like 4 floors,the 1st is the sewers+underground,the 2nd would be the ground level with the back alleys + first floor of abandoned buildings,the 3rd would be the 2nd floor of those abandoned buildings and finally the 4th would be the rooftops.

Like i said,it would be a vertical kind of map,so what do you think ?

It may be cool for select buildings but if anyone has went camping in cabins similar to those in crystal lake realistically they dint have multiple floors or stairs. Basically wood walls and ceiling on a concrete or wood slab

More maps means more variation, more variation means we'll likely see more second story buildings, worry not.

• Like 1

More maps means more variation, more variation means we'll likely see more second story buildings, worry not.

yeah i know it's just i wish more of the random cabins (that are just added to the actual area for the sake of having more stuff in the maps because remember most of these movies only show certain areas in the camps so they usually put some cabins in such in random areas to make a nice map i call them random cabins) were multistory random cabins because i feel if we only have stairs in areas confirmed to have stairs in the movies and maybe the new york map then the maps will feel flat (but at least arent as flat as dead by daylight) but i feel they need just a bit more stairs it would add nice potential for juke spots or spots where jason can trap them adding a nice spot for terror for survivors imagine him coming up the stairs you already used your stair stun on him and you either have to jump out the window try hard to juke him or accept death or distract him as long as you can for your friends and lastly make it seem like you jumped out a window while youre under a bed

I prefer the multi story buildings being specialties from the actual films. Higgins Haven and the Lodge are special because the other cabins are nothing like them.

id like to see cabins with creepy cobwebbed basements,maybe some of the basements are flooded with water.attics in the cabins with creepy old fashioned decor,cobwebs.weapons,skulls etc.

I want the upper level of the barn so when we knock Jason out with a bat or shoot him we can put the noose on him and push him out of the top like in part 3.  I know that the noose was a stretch goal but we shall see.  I know that Jason would just be stunned by this but it would give the player extra time to escape until he gets the noose off of his neck.

id like to see the Hospital from FRIDAY THE 13TH PART4 THE FINAL CHAPTER.Jason stalks the halls of the hospital.1ec906.jpg

this actually makes sense considering part 4s lake camp was also at higgins haven so they could put the hospital as apart of a general surrounding town map that might be for part 6 i guess considering that, that movie featured some of the surrounding town so it would be a perfect place to throw in the hospital so that they could have a surrounding town map with the cemetary the hospital some housing and roads with a few forests one with fresh paint splats on tons of the trees (to reference the paintball war from part 6)

• Like 1

as they take jason to the hospital and jason wakes up in the morguevlcsnap-2012-05-18-21h02m13s166.png

still though a map that is the town surrounding the lake with roads buildings houses a police station a cemetery and a hospital would be cool and it could start with jason waking up in the morgue and scaring off tons of people from the camp that came to see him get dragged off

• Like 1

id like to see cabins with creepy cobwebbed basements,maybe some of the basements are flooded with water.attics in the cabins with creepy old fashioned decor,cobwebs.weapons,skulls etc.

How about a floating cabin guarded by demonic dogs in the shape of a "floating head"? If you make it inside you can summon "Stay Puft - the Marshmellow Man" to combat Jason. 

NO Were trying to be serious here. a deranged hospital structure,there was some full built houses on crystal lake.

Was a follow up to your other post about "demonic dogs" and "floating heads". :);) I looooove the hospital idea. Would be an excellent idea for some future single player DLC. Stalk and slash your way out of the Part IV hospital as Part IV Jason to  secure your route back to Crystal Lake without alerting the cops/security and others in the hospital etc.

• Like 1