cstarkey03

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

Wow! I can't believe this is happening! I am a long time fan of horror and the original Friday is one of my favorite films of all time. I am incredibly excited about this project and the game play looks like it is going to be amazing! I can't wait!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Wow! I can't believe this is happening! I am a long time fan of horror and the original Friday is one of my favorite films of all time. I am incredibly excited about this project and the game play looks like it is going to be amazing! I can't wait!!!!!!!! 

Those were my thoughts as well . " I can't believe this is happening ! "  The last time I joined a forum was about 6 months prior to August 13 , 2003 , due to the Freddy vs Jason movie hype . I joined Bloody D for about a year and made some great friends discussing horror movies and topics . We always brought up how great it would be for someone to make an awesome slasher game where you played the killer . Chasing people with a chainsaw as Leatherface  , stalking quietly through the shadows as Michael Myers , so it was like a dream come true by stumbling on complete accident into the Kick Starter campaign . This is so great that every time I have a bad day I can come here , remember that in , what will eventually feel like a short amount of time , that this game will start it's beta and I start grinning and shrug off all the stuff that was bringing me down . Welcome to the community , I hope to also meet you in the game .