Kalopsia

Idea: Fear Causes Hallucinations

On 2/8/2017 at 3:31 PM, Kalopsia said:

So I was thinking that when a counselors fear is at it's peak and everything goes grey that the player could also start hearing voices. Whether it's something like Pamela laughing or little Jason going "help mommy!" or anything like that from the films. Just something I thought of recently. 

Great idea!

On 2/9/2017 at 1:07 AM, bewareofbears said:

I like the idea- Crazy Ralph's warning going through their head.

It's an honor to see you here

I love it! Especially if you look out a window or see jason in a mirror you walk past. I also like the idea of Jason collecting bodies and putting them somewhere to create an instant fear and noise ping, such as the car or sitting in a cabin.  That would add an awesome air of tension to the Gameplay experience and make it more real to those who play for the love of the game and franchise.  Cheers and game on, my friends 

49 minutes ago, SonofOdin6039 said:

I love it! Especially if you look out a window or see jason in a mirror you walk past. I also like the idea of Jason collecting bodies and putting them somewhere to create an instant fear and noise ping, such as the car or sitting in a cabin.  That would add an awesome air of tension to the Gameplay experience and make it more real to those who play for the love of the game and franchise.  Cheers and game on, my friends 

This would actually be a great benefit to the game i would like to see little jump scares here and there it would spice up the game horror. 

• Like 1