Now i dont think someone has made this a topic considering im probably alone on this one and most people will repulse at this idea but...   i kinda want part 5 to be a jason in the game i heard they will eventually add uber and pamela anyways so why not part 5 i know a lot of people hate that movie but i thought it was pretty good so i am owndering if he will be in the game

please be calm in your replies  i just feel if they will eventually add uber and pamela (if the stretch goals are anything to go off of) then i feel 5 should be in too     and pls dont reply that those were just unreached stretch goals because its obvious at this point they plan on adding all of that stuff eventually as dlc or updates or something

Has been discussed multiple times, most recently in the "which killer DLC would you pay for poll" thread.

Some people are for some against, all comes down to money as this would require new mo cap sessions since Part 5 had Roy as the killer.

Imho, the amount of money that goes ibto creating a new set of moves, mo cap sessions, etc... Is worth it for a character as iconic as Pamela Voorhees, but for Mr. Random EMT, i think its a waste

honestly please don't. he was human, you would be unable to shift/morph, in others words: Win.

i liked roy, he was kind of hardcore and an OK substitute if anyone. 

but i dont thin kwe should have him in the game anyway, it would be so different

The devs say they plan to support the game for as long as they can; that includes adding content like new Jasons, even that big fat phony from Part 5. Roy was on the voting poll from last year, he just didn't make the cut.

Has been discussed multiple times, most recently in the "which killer DLC would you pay for poll" thread.

Some people are for some against, all comes down to money as this would require new mo cap sessions since Part 5 had Roy as the killer.

Imho, the amount of money that goes ibto creating a new set of moves, mo cap sessions, etc... Is worth it for a character as iconic as Pamela Voorhees, but for Mr. Random EMT, i think its a waste

well i dont mean now i mean after launch considering they are obviosly addin the rest of the jasons after launch like the singleplayer because they too are sick of pushing back release

honestly please don't. he was human, you would be unable to shift/morph, in others words: Win.

but i dont thin kwe should have him in the game anyway, it would be so different

And i honestly just want him in it because i liked his outfit/design and feel he is overhated for not being jason so if they wont add him add a jason skin of a jason wearing that outfit pls

I think Roy deserve a chance,im more of a Richard Brooker (part 3) and Ted White (part 4) fan,but Roy's appearance is quite unique compared to all of the Jasons even if he is not Jason.

The blue chevrons on the hockey mask and a jumpsuit (kinda like Micheal Myers from Halloween),he stand out from the others and THAT is why he should be added to the game eventually,not because of who he is or how the movie is,but because of his overall design only.

How would Jason's shack and Pamela's head work with Roy? How would he survive pocket knives to the throat?

Would he still hear Pamela's voice in his head or just utter silence the whole game?

Would he morph, shift and sense or would he need new gameplay mechanics (maybe based on stealth, as they said they might go if they do Pamela)?

• Like 1

I think Roy deserves to be in it, regardless (like Jason X,even though he sucks too) Roy is part of Canon. He is an experience held by Tommy and the gap bridger in the "Tommy trilogy". I do think however he can share Rage like Jason, cause he did bust through that door also. He should have a stealth ability, be easier to stun also. As far as the pocket knife, maybe they could change it, to stab him in a less vital area, like the leg, or they can kick him in the balls.

Roy appeared in the house, Reggie the red sprinted away, and roy appeared in front of him next to the car. If that's not a morph then it must be one hell of a sprint. I think for gameplay purposes they can just give Roy shift and morph.